Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use LinkedIn for your work history?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys use LinkedIn to keep track of your work history, or as a resume of sorts? I've been meaning to update my linkedIn soon, as I could use it to help further my career, and it's been sitting there with out of date info for a while now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Anyone who is interested in working for companies especially when you are still searching for job will always make use of the social media platform LinkedIn. This is because a lot of companies are hosted on that platform and they are seeking for workers on daily basis who match a profile they are looking for.

When I started using LinkedIn, I was very active on the site. I was not only aggressively building my connections but also updating my profile and adding new experiences, portfolios, and skills every now and then. I was also very active in sharing content. However, after using it for many years when I found that I wasn't benefiting from LinkedIn I stopped being active. These days I rarely visit LinkedIn.

Anyone who is interested in working for companies especially when you are still searching for job will always make use of the social media platform LinkedIn. This is because a lot of companies are hosted on that platform and they are seeking for workers on daily basis who match a profile they are looking for.

I agree with you on this. I used to make use of it back then when I was looking for job and even had to add basic and interpersonal skills that I posses. I have this plan that I won't work for any other person after this my current job and that has made me not to have that profile updated for a while now.

I agree with you on this. I used to make use of it back then when I was looking for job and even had to add basic and interpersonal skills that I posses. I have this plan that I won't work for any other person after this my current job and that has made me not to have that profile updated for a while now.

The most important thing is for you to make career decision that is going to be favorable to you because no one is going to take care of your responsibilities when it comes to making money that you need to take care of them. Also, I need to point out that people who are making use of LinkedIn should also be careful because there are some people who set up companies there which are just scams for stealing from people.

Platforms like LinkedIn have only recently gained platform. I think that LinkedIn became popular during the mid 2000s and till now many people use it, as it is considered a central online marketplace where employees could meet employers and vice-versa. This is why they create a work history and share it online on the platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds