Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Upcycle Clothes

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Generally speaking, I do not buy clothes that I wear at home. When my outdoors clothes get old, I wear at home and when these clothes become too old, I use them to wipe floors, tables, kitchen counter, etc. This is the only way I upcycle clothes. Do you upcycle clothes, how do you do it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do the same, when it's old I use it to be at home and I don't go out with it and when it's old enough to even take it home I use it as rags or I throw it directly in the trash.

I do the same, when it's old I use it to be at home and I don't go out with it and when it's old enough to even take it home I use it as rags or I throw it directly in the trash.
Have you repurposed your clothes? I have seen a lot of people make shorts from tshirts, bags from shorts, pillow cover from shirts. Have you tried something like this?

I am always of the habit of trying to maximize and manage whatever I have in such a way that I wouldn't be spending money unnecessarily but when it comes to my clothes, there is a state my clothes with gets, I will no longer have the interest of even wearing the at home. I would either dispose them or give it out to charity.

Yes, I am also a guy who does not like to spend a lot of money on clothes. I want to wear clean clothes, I want to wear clothes appropriate for the occasion. I also like to reuse clothes so that I can delay buying new clothes

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds