Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you try to get traffic from holidays?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you sometimes try to use the holidays to gain traffic to your site/services? I think promoting around a holiday can draw in some traffic. I think giveaways help a lot, especially when it's themed around some holidays. Do you guys try to get traffic from the holiday seasons?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yea its sure a bomber period but it boils down to the product or service you render.Does it favour the season or you might switch to the products being needed at the moment.

Do you sometimes try to use the holidays to gain traffic to your site/services? I think promoting around a holiday can draw in some traffic. I think giveaways help a lot, especially when it's themed around some holidays. Do you guys try to get traffic from the holiday seasons?
I believe that during holidays, sites and services really make this opportunity to gain a lot of traffic. Most especially during Christmas season. I can see there are really a lot of promotions and there are also a lot of giveaways that I have observed. I believe that Christmas holidays are the best time to get traffic.

During holidays there is normally an increased number of people who use the internet because of the extra day off so that is actually a good time to try to draw traffic to your site.

Traffic from holidays is a good idea but I think best sales that would be made that period will be in the travel niche. So it's not just to wait for holidays. That's why I love affiliate marketing, it can help promote more than one product at once to not miss any chance to reap the rewards

If holiday is a hot niche on its own and one create a blog post about it, I think it will definitely take in more traffic for the content developer. However, without doing any keyword research I think holiday is a good keyword to write on

Holidays are break season from work then you have to take break from website and sales online during holidays except if you are working in holidays then holidays will be as ordinary work days.

Holiday is really a good niche where one can actually make some good traffic from. However one need to write high engaging content for this traffic to come at least

I think on holidays they are the high number of people searching the internet and browsing on the internet if your website is search engine optimise you will have many traffic on holidays because people will be searching on Google

I believe this is normal for most site owners and every good business man should know how to take advantage of any situation or season and make money from it.

Definitely there are certain times when some searching engines rank particular keywords and people usually get a lot of traffic from those keywords.

I don't produce seasonal content, therefore, I do not focus on getting traffic during the holidays. I have ever green contents that can get traffic all through the year. However, I have noticed that traffic is high during the holidays.

Definitely, I actually spent most of my times on holidays trying to gain traffic and also sourcing for legitimate earning sites. I think, that is the best time and season because most persons will be relatively less occupied.

We can get traffic from holiday. To make use of holidays is to busy with online business. This would give more chances to traffic during holidays.

We can get traffic from holiday. To make use of holidays is to busy with online business. This would give more chances to traffic during holidays.
I think it also depends on what you are selling during the holiday period. Let's for example now we are currently in the Christmas period, to gain traffic this period, most of your things should be Christmas related.

Yes, during this holiday season, many people will try to hold their phone and surf the internet more and thereby making more people to visit sites and hence increase traffic more than ever. Giveaway might or might not even contribute.

When everyone is on a holiday and not in a mood to work, how can you get traffic during the holidays? However, if you are selling stuff that are being used as gifts, you might be able to sell these items.

I don't own a site but i believe during the holiday is a good time to draw traffic to one's site. People although not all can be easily convinced during the holiday because they are in a good mood.

I might be wrong, but I don't think the holidays bring more traffic especially for some online businesses. I guess it all depends on the type of business you run. Maybe the holidays could be a good way to bring more traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds