Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust your co-workers and employer?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys trust your co-workers and employer? For most of the jobs I had I trusted my co-workers and employers. Never really had problems with them. But if I ever did, I would make it known. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I also never have had any problems with my co-workers and employers. Once, I was working as a sales manager in a store. I had an assistant. The boss did not trust this guy but I never have had any problem with this guy. In my entire life, I had issues with just one person, and I had to fire him.

Do you guys trust your co-workers and employer? For most of the jobs I had I trusted my co-workers and employers. Never really had problems with them. But if I ever did, I would make it known. What about you?

I may never trust a co-worker because majority of the co-workers are jealous of you. many people should understand that co-workers may not be your well-wishers. They are not your buddies at all. They are merely people who work in the same place as you do. So, you should be beware of them.

Trusting your co-workers and employer is crucial for fostering a positive work environment and building strong, collaborative relationships within a team. Trust forms the foundation for effective communication, cooperation, and productivity. When there is trust among team members and with the employer, it can lead to increased job satisfaction and overall well-being.

Trusting your co-workers and employer is crucial for fostering a positive work environment and building strong, collaborative relationships within a team. Trust forms the foundation for effective communication, cooperation, and productivity. When there is trust among team members and with the employer, it can lead to increased job satisfaction and overall well-being.

Trusting your co-workers to some extent is understandable. However, it all depends on the circumstances. I would never trust my co-workers entirely, especially if workplace politics is a very normal thing at the workplace.

Though I don't have employers for now but if I am opportuned to have one. I will employ those that I have trust in them. I do not really trust my co-workers. In life, I believe anything can make people change.

Do I trust my co-workers and employer? I won't call it trust because I know if it comes to trusting anyone, I don't. What I have for them is respect which will help us to work together and not have any problems.

I will know the kind of relationship that I've had with my colleague at my work place before I am going to bring myself to trust the person because I have been disappointed and betrayed on multiple occasions by people I have given my trust which is why I take my time before I give up my trust nowadays.

I will know the kind of relationship that I've had with my colleague at my work place before I am going to bring myself to trust the person because I have been disappointed and betrayed on multiple occasions by people I have given my trust which is why I take my time before I give up my trust nowadays.

I have learnt the lesson in a really bad manner. I was rarely betrayed in my professional life. However, I have experienced betrayals many times when it comes to personal life. In order to avoid losses, it is much better to NEVER trust anyone in a blind manner. This is the lesson which I have learned in my life.

I have learnt the lesson in a really bad manner. I was rarely betrayed in my professional life. However, I have experienced betrayals many times when it comes to personal life. In order to avoid losses, it is much better to NEVER trust anyone in a blind manner. This is the lesson which I have learned in my life.

When you look at what you are going to be able to get out of giving your trust to your co-worker and it's something that doesn't add up in terms of being of an advantage to you, it is far more better for you to keep your trust to yourself and mind how you relate with people in your workplace.

My employer will have to keep paying my salary for as long as I work for his company and my trust and respect will be there for him. It's what will hold our work contract and relationship for years or just few months. I work for money and when the money isn't paid, everything goes out to the window.

When you look at what you are going to be able to get out of giving your trust to your co-worker and it's something that doesn't add up in terms of being of an advantage to you, it is far more better for you to keep your trust to yourself and mind how you relate with people in your workplace.

People should understand that your co-workers are not your friends. They are in the workplace because they want to make money. They are not there to make new friends in the company. This is why a person must deal with them in a similar manner in order to avoid conflicts and problems.

People should understand that your co-workers are not your friends. They are in the workplace because they want to make money. They are not there to make new friends in the company. This is why a person must deal with them in a similar manner in order to avoid conflicts and problems.

Seriously there is some co-workers who will never have any good intention towards you and they will always be scheming behind you in order to find something that will make the management to relieve you of your duties. This is why you have to be very careful the way you relate with people whom you are working with.

I don't trust every one am working with, because I know that people change, so in order not to be betrayed behind my back, I don't trust, I may try to be close to someone but how will trust him completely?

I don't trust every one am working with, because I know that people change, so in order not to be betrayed behind my back, I don't trust, I may try to be close to someone but how will trust him completely?

Change is something that is constant in life and just like you said it, people always change all the time and they're not even going to inform you about it. You're only going to observe what is going on and realise that the person is no longer whom they used to be. So for you to be on a safer side, you need to be mindful on how you trust people especially when the only relationship you people have is your workplace.

Seriously there is some co-workers who will never have any good intention towards you and they will always be scheming behind you in order to find something that will make the management to relieve you of your duties. This is why you have to be very careful the way you relate with people whom you are working with.

In such cases, I would definitely watch out for such kind of co-workers. Honestly speaking, I have also dealt with many co-workers who have irritated me a lot and there was no way I could get rid of them. However, i eventually got rid of them when I resigned. I never maintained any contact with them.

Well, the only trust that's needed between a boss and the employees is the trust that the boss would pay the employees their salaries and the trust that the employees will deliver a quality service to the company. It's just that simple and nothing extra.

I also never have had any problems with my co-workers and employers. Once, I was working as a sales manager in a store. I had an assistant. The boss did not trust this guy but I never have had any problem with this guy. In my entire life, I had issues with just one person, and I had to fire him.

I am the type that always give people the benefit of doubt. What is the essence of hiring someone when you can not trust them to deliver from the beginning? I will look into your history working elsewhere and draw a little conclusion from what happened to you there. However, when it comes to trusting you, I will give you that chance.

I am the type that always give people the benefit of doubt. What is the essence of hiring someone when you can not trust them to deliver from the beginning? I will look into your history working elsewhere and draw a little conclusion from what happened to you there. However, when it comes to trusting you, I will give you that chance.

I am always very careful when it comes to dealing with people that I'm working with because I have been betrayed and disappointed several times by a lot of people that I find it very difficult to give chances easily to people, so that they are going to have an opportunity to show me how their stupidity looks like as well.

Do I trust my co-workers and employer? I won't call it trust because I know if it comes to trusting anyone, I don't. What I have for them is respect which will help us to work together and not have any problems.

Well, there might be many people who may be reluctant to trust their co-workers. This is because the workplace politics might be a huge factor why co-workers may have a really harder time trusting each other. This is a major problem faced by many people in their workplace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds