Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you travel for work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you travel at all for your work? Whether it be because you work for a company, or your work is somewhere else completely. Would you travel for work if it paid well? I wish I could travel for work, to be able to go to a different country to do work would be fun.

Does anyone here need to travel for their work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I really wish I could travel for work too. It would be a great opportunity to visit new places and meet new people. I know I would be going for work, but the fact that I travel to new places makes it so exciting.

Do you travel at all for your work? Whether it be because you work for a company, or your work is somewhere else completely. Would you travel for work if it paid well? I wish I could travel for work, to be able to go to a different country to do work would be fun.

Does anyone here need to travel for their work?
There was a time I traveled for work and I went to work as a custome designer for a film shoot. And I do not travel to work most times because I mostly work online and I have no reason to travel

Yes most people working offline actually try by all means to travel to there various working places except if you are working online that it will be very hard to travel again.

No, i do not travel at all for my work. This is because i work online and it doesn't require me to travel. I would definitely travel for work if i would be paid well.

I do not travel for work, I travel to enjoy my time so that I feel fresh and energized to work efficiently. I work from home and I stay all day home to work on various tasks.

I have travelled for work several times when I was a personal assistant to a business woman. She would send me to go represent her at conferences. And also to take delivery of products that are imported outside the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds