Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think you could grow your own business without help?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think you could grow your own business without any help from anyone? Maybe you want to just run things all on your own without the help of others. I myself have grown my own business, but I have had some help over the years so I can't claim it's all on me. But what about you? Do you think you can do it without any help?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you think you could grow your own business without any help from anyone? Maybe you want to just run things all on your own without the help of others. I myself have grown my own business, but I have had some help over the years so I can't claim it's all on me. But what about you? Do you think you can do it without any help?
It actually depends on the kind of help that you are talking about. There are some people who do not like to have any financial help and they are very good so it depends as I have said.

No man is an island. One way or the other, you must need help. In my years of being in business, I have had people help me. Someone gifted me a flat-screen for my game shop. That and other help I have gotten has helped me immensely.

I believe in asking for help from time to time. So I can't say that I will run the business alone. I might do without workers if it is a small business. But I will still ask for help when solving problems. I could also ask someone to run it for me while I take a break.

Business cannot grow in seclusion. You always need someone to help you. YOu need staff to work for you, for instance, you need someone at the customer support department.

You can grown your business without any help, of course, if it's a small business. But if it's big one, I don't think you can do it alone. There are a lot of people who started their business all by themselves without the help of anyone. But those kind of businesses are small business. For big business, you can't grow it alone.

In general, growing a business entirely without any help is a challenging task. Business growth typically requires a team effort that involves various stakeholders, including employees, customers, investors, and partners.

Having a support system and seeking help when needed can be crucial for overcoming challenges and achieving business goals. Seeking guidance from mentors or joining a business network can provide valuable insights, advice, and support. Additionally, collaborating with other businesses or professionals can help expand your reach and access new opportunities.

That being said, it is not impossible to grow a business on your own. It requires a high level of dedication, hard work, and the ability to learn from failures and adapt to changes. However, having a support system and seeking help when needed can significantly increase your chances of success.

Yes actually it depends on the individual financial capacity.

There are people who can start, grow and develop business without getting any help.

Most of the help people talked about, is finances.

This is one illusion that keeps businesses small. If you are a loner, don't run a business because you would need help one way or the other to grow your business. A business run in isolation won't grow. Who would refer customers to your business if you operate in seclusion.

This is one illusion that keeps businesses small. If you are a loner, don't run a business because you would need help one way or the other to grow your business. A business run in isolation won't grow. Who would refer customers to your business if you operate in seclusion.
I think it depends on the type of business you're running. You can run small business successfully on your own without anyone help. But the same cannot be said of big business. No matter how intelligent you're, you'll need the help of people when running a big business.

I think it depends on the type of business you're running. You can run small business successfully on your own without anyone help. But the same cannot be said of big business. No matter how intelligent you're, you'll need the help of people when running a big business.
No matter how small your business is, you would need help one way or the other. You might need help in referral, you might need help in directions. You might need help with a little information that would help the business forward.

In any kind of business you are doing it is always important and necessary you employ the services of other people. That is why many business people always employ a lot of people in their business to run it effectively.

Even though it is possible to grow a business without assistance, it can be difficult. Company owners frequently struggle to strike a balance between their personal and professional lives, sell their products or services, find the proper employees to support their growth, and put effective strategies and processes in place.

No matter how small your business is, you would need help one way or the other. You might need help in referral, you might need help in directions. You might need help with a little information that would help the business forward.
Well, you may be right. But in small business, you don't much help in running. I have engage in small business before where I order some product for a producer and distribute it to the retailer myself.

Well, you may be right. But in small business, you don't much help in running. I have engage in small business before where I order some product for a producer and distribute it to the retailer myself.
Have you realized that a time could come when that product could be scarce and you might need someone else to join your order with his or her own order and deliver to you? Always keep an open mind in business and build relationships in case you ever need help.

Actually I believe I can run my own business including every one else can do but I believe it all depends on your financial status and the level of knowledge you have concerning the business.

Though someone might have the ability to grow business without help but the best idea is to allow people to have their contribution which will surely give positive outcome. However we are all graced to have idea to bring business up from different perspective.

I think it will be very hard to grow your business alone without help, not necessarily financially.
It will take long for your business to grow if you refuse help from everybody compared to someone that utilises the help of other people.

For a business to grow to any position you want it to be, I believe you will definitely need help to boost the business up, that is why some people before starting a business them will like to learn before starting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds