Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think weekly giveaways will keep traffic coming?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know giveaways usually draw people in, and then they leave. But, would it be possible to do weekly giveaways, and require that in order to be entered, they need to be active every day, or at least a few times a week to be entered. Do you think that could work?

Advertisement Placeholder
People love freebies a lot, that will entice them to keep coming to your business knowing too well you host giveaways every week which encourages them, you value their patronage. Since you started it, you shouldn't give up on such giveaway, if you give up it will affect your business progress.

One of the reasons why people do giveaway is to attract more traffic to a site. Or not increase popularity. Some social media influencer do giveaway to gain more followers.

If you own a website and make provision to offer some incentive based on their activities to your site. You just want to keep them coming, and increasing your site traffic. You can initiate it and offer the giveaway which you can be able to afford that will entice them coming as long as they're getting the giveaways you promised.

Yes, I think that weekly assememt is an important for pushing traffic for the main customer to feel addicted to tasks and rewards that have been assigned, thank you.

If you can get the regular sponsors and the amount of the people who participate benefit the sponsors then why not? I think this is definitely a good option to keep the traffic on your site. Have small contests and also give away the sponsors money to other people. This would definitely benefit the overall forum or the website or blog whichever the context applies. I think giveaway definitely helps in the long run.

Giveaways always attracts people to your platforms, but it costs some amount of money to keep it on a frequent level. Constant giveaways will always keep traffic coming.

Alot of people around the world today need give away, some called it palliative or bonus in a business or bot business and palliative is involved then alot of people will patronize sometimes not because of quality product but because of bonus. so it attract alot of traffic.

You will be amazed with the rate at which people will keeping coming to the website. The influx of people will be massive with serious traffic, it can shut down the website for some minutes. People love freebies no matter how little it is, they will appreciate it.

One of the most effective ways to keep people sticking to your website to usually roll out giveaways no matter how little. The truth is that people like freebies and they always be attracted to wherever they can get it.

Sure giveaways attract people alots when you do so you get customers and people to like your post actually. I believe it's a major part in attracting and advertising to and for people

One of the reasons why people do giveaway is to attract more traffic to a site. Or not increase popularity. Some social media influencer do giveaway to gain more followers.
You're right, those are one of the ways to attract more traffic and followers to a given venture online or offline. If we don't giveaway at times it will be hard to get the required number of targeted customers or visitors in your business.

they will surely bring traffic but that's only if you want traffic, because people will not stay there in most of the times, they are there just because of the giveaways, which is the issue with this kind of traffic

Giveaways and freebies can drive traffic in the beginning, however, later on it will stop generating traffic because you cannot continue with freebies and giveaways for traffic

I am beyond convinced that weekly giveaways can lead to traffic being retained on a website as people are always looking for any freebies online.

If you mean to get hold of your website's readers I think a periodic raffle is more interesting to come back than a giveaway. For example this site would have a raffle of $5 for prize and there will be say 5 or 10 winners every week. But the qualified winners are only those who have made a post of 100 within the period of that week.

In as much as it is better to be doing freebies in order to generate traffic, we need to becareful so that the freebies wont be only reason why our websites are visited. We should have other means of drawing traffic

If this giveaways are something that doesn't cost you too much to afford, then it might do the trick. But if the giveaways are too cumbersome to keep up with, it will may not be productive after all.

Depending on your business and your end goals, giveaways can be extremely effective at bringing in traffic and new users. The only issue is that it can be expensive to run weekly giveaways and there is no guarantee that it will work. For example, you may end up bringing in traffic that is only interested in your giveaways and may not be interested in interacting with your site/business at all!

I know giveaways usually draw people in, and then they leave. But, would it be possible to do weekly giveaways, and require that in order to be entered, they need to be active every day, or at least a few times a week to be entered. Do you think that could work?
Yes weekly giveaway always draw people's into your site and it keeps bringing in traffic, I was on one what'Sapp group and the admin always gives giveaway during the weekend , and even those that did not normally talks on the group's always comes for the giveaway and participated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds