Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think TikTok will draw traffic?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
TikTok is huge right now, and I don't see it going away anytime soon. So, I figure, why not try to utilize tiktok to gain traffic to some of my sites. Do you think tiktok can draw traffic? or is it a waste of time? I considered checking to see if they have an ad service, as I'd pay for an ad or two on there.

Anyway, do you think you could use tiktok to draw traffic to your sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was surprised when a friend who is working in the middle east said that she is earning something from her Tiktok account. She posts videos regularly and thereby getting many followers already in a span of less than a year. With a thousand followers I guess she can get traffic into her website (although she has no website for now). It seems that Tiktok is now a social media network.

Since the inception of tiktok,it has gained so many users and popularity and also can be used to generate traffic and you can also monetize your page and earn from it.

Tiktok is a great social media platform in which everyone is making use of it this days,but one thing I notice it could work for you to gain more traffic to your website is to pay the well known tiktok influencer to promote your website.
TikTok is huge right now, and I don't see it going away anytime soon. So, I figure, why not try to utilize tiktok to gain traffic to some of my sites. Do you think tiktok can draw traffic? or is it a waste of time? I considered checking to see if they have an ad service, as I'd pay for an ad or two on there.

Tiktok is good social media where one can utilize tiktok and get gain traffic in your website, you can get more traffic by promoting your website so to earn from it.

Tiktok is good social media where one can utilize tiktok and get gain traffic in your website, you can get more traffic by promoting your website so to earn from it
Its true that tiktok platform is a good social media for gain traffic.we make heavy traffic in our website through tiktok. And it is also help for earning money.

Definitely tik tok is a huge social media platform at the moment and it has one of the best design and Content for people to keep following it. If you have any business you wish to promote you can start with the platform

I definitely think so, and if you have a viable and good tiktok account then you can always have a bit of an advert at teh end or your site just before the end of the video and this will draw traffic to it. there are many users and it is becoming a popular social media tool.

Tik-tok is simply good for marketing purposes. You you gain enough follow count via tik-tok you can earn reasonably around it by sharing your YouTube linked videos for your follows to watch and increase your channel traffic.

Yes there will be large traffic from the use of tiktok billions of people are using tiktok and doing funny advert there will help you get traffic on your site. It is a good way to raise money too.

yes, especially that gaining views there is pretty easy because people are browsing videos there non stop, i have a friend who got 164K views without even having proper content

Tik-tok will always draw traffic because there are a lot of people on that social network that are watching short video clips even though the video clips are not of high quality. This is one of the most trending social network in the world right now.

Yes you can use tiktok. The quickest and easiest way to start driving traffic from your TikTok account is by connecting your social media accounts on the app. You can currently add direct links to your Instagram and YouTube accounts.

Tic tok is a good application no doubt and it will definitely draw traffic, because it has attract a lot of users, which more users are also joining daily

Well tik tok has taught so many people they can male money from social media and makes a lot of people enjoy themselves so I don't think people love anything less than making money and having fun.

Even though I m not using tiktok, I think you can use this platform to do a lot of things including drawing traffic to your website or affiliate products. If you have huge following, you can succeed with affiliate marketing.

Tiktok is one of the fastest growing video platforms that we have around. Tiktok could be use to drive traffic to your website considered the popularity it gained recently.

Yes I feel it will draw more traffic as long it is a popular app that is used by alot of people,but I feel it can be used to advertise product

If the link is being shared by tiktok influencer, I think you can get traffic on your link. But joining tiktok just to share links will not work.

I've not tried using tik tok to draw traffic to my sites. I think using tik tok to draw traffic to one's site is only good when one is popular on tik tok.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds