Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think this should be allowed?

Advertisement Placeholder
As long as their decently covered up I seriously see no point in getting offended and all worked up about it. Now, if they have their breasts uncovered to where it could be considered public nudity (to which you can be arrested for) then I think it's an issue. They can use a towel, cover the baby and their breasts, and move on. It's a natural phenomenon that occurs and I think many moms these days don't have time to simply sit at home and do it.

If shes covered up, what on earth is she doing to personally harm you? I think they should be allowed, if teenagers can wear their pants at their knee's and guys can go shirtless walking around town, I think it's only fair, no? Heck, people walk around naked in San Francisco, and yet having something natural happen in public suddenly offends people? I don't get it. :yum:

As long as their decently covered up I seriously see no point in getting offended and all worked up about it. Now, if they have their breasts uncovered to where it could be considered public nudity (to which you can be arrested for) then I think it's an issue. They can use a towel, cover the baby and their breasts, and move on. It's a natural phenomenon that occurs and I think many moms these days don't have time to simply sit at home and do it.

If shes covered up, what on earth is she doing to personally harm you? I think they should be allowed, if teenagers can wear their pants at their knee's and guys can go shirtless walking around town, I think it's only fair, no? Heck, people walk around naked in San Francisco, and yet having something natural happen in public suddenly offends people? I don't get it. :yum:

Agree with most of this; throw a towel on and call it a day. Although I have to say a shirtless man is very different from a shirtless woman.

A shirtless man is not different from a shirtless woman. Where I'm from it is legal to be topless in public. We have topless parades and beaches to celebrate equality. A child eating isn't weird, and neither is a person with their top off.

There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding, especially given that it is a natural thing. Courtesy should however be enforced, it's not hard to cover up while breastfeeding though I don't see why anyone should object to anyone actually breastfeeding

Frankly, no. There are too many pervs, and well, some guys aren't really pervs, but just normal guys (If you know what I mean.). Anyway, I wish it wasn't that way, but it seems to be something hardwired into nature. For instance, they did a study, lol, of how guys are naturally drawn to look a cleavage, and it's quite humorous.

There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding, especially given that it is a natural thing. Courtesy should however be enforced, it's not hard to cover up while breastfeeding though I don't see why anyone should object to anyone actually breastfeeding

Concealed might be fine, but mind you men are such sex maniacs that a few of them will still harass.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds