Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think the tax system in your country is fair?

Nsikan

Reputable member
Credits
Every country has their own tax system that has been put in place by the government. What kind of tax system is available in your country? Do you think that system is fair enough?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, it seems not fair, VST is 20 percent. I am tired of paying the VAT, 10 % is okay for me but 20% seems brutal to my wallet. But we do not have a choice in my country. We are obliged to pay.

Every country has their own tax system that has been put in place by the government. What kind of tax system is available in your country? Do you think that system is fair enough?
Is taxation system in my country is not fair enough and that is why a lot of people are leaving the country because the taxation system is more than the money that we make

In my country, I think the tax system is fair. Value added tax is just 7.5% of every service which implies that the rich who buy more pay more.

In my country, I think the tax system is fair. Value added tax is just 7.5% of every service which implies that the rich who buy more pay more.
Well, I cannot remember the tax rate in my country but the rate is very high compared to what a lot of people can afford.

In my country, it seems not fair, VST is 20 percent. I am tired of paying the VAT, 10 % is okay for me but 20% seems brutal to my wallet. But we do not have a choice in my country. We are obliged to pay.
That level for Value Added Tax is too high. How can citizens pay such amount. The government wants to discourage spending on the economy.

That level for Value Added Tax is too high. How can citizens pay such amount. The government wants to discourage spending on the economy.
It is very high too here and the government is not saying anything about it
I feel like they are extorting us.

It is very high too here and the government is not saying anything about it
I feel like they are extorting us.
You are a Nigerian from your name. What's the percentage of value added tax in your country. Is it not just 7.5%? How is that high compared to 20%?

I don't think its fair but we cannot do anything in that and basically its the indirect tax and GST that is making things tough

As it is, it is the indirect tax that governments uses to force out the money the citizens didn't want to operate in Nigeria.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds