Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think that every business should have a website?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Credits
There are so many people that are moving away from physical businesses and they are now adopting an online approach due to the covid pandemic and therefore, it is imperative that people get on board with the changing times. Do you think that it is a must for all businesses to have a website in order to increase the reach of the customer base as well?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think every business needs a website. While online businesses are run through websites, offline business also needs a website in order to build online brands, connect with virtual customers, and promote products and services.

Yes, I think that every business should have a website but it doesn't mean a business can't do without having a website. If they can find another good social media networking site to make use of in reaching their customers, it will make up for not having a website.

Last edited:
There are so many people that are moving away from physical businesses and they are now adopting an online approach due to the covid pandemic and therefore, it is imperative that people get on board with the changing times. Do you think that it is a must for all businesses to have a website in order to increase the reach of the customer base as well?
There are a lot of alternatives that you can make use of the social media in marketing your products instead of having to set up a website. Having a website can cost a lot of money, and one needs to be sure that their business budget can cover it before they decide to go ahead.

In today's generation where the technology is taking a huge part in a daily life of a person yes, it is very important for a business to have it's own website.
People will want to use it after/before visiting this specific business either for: Complains, information, locations, reviewes, pictures and such, people like to be informed and know stuff about a business and today its actually possible with the offers of technology and options as of a website.
And I mean it's a good bonus so why would a good business not contribute some of it's earnings to create a minimal website? it can only make it better as I see it.

Personally, I think that every business should have a website because there are so many customers that we can be able to get through Google who can patronize our business but it is not a must that every businesses will have a website. There are so many other channels which your business can the used to sell online very well like social media platforms.

There are a lot of alternatives that you can make use of the social media in marketing your products instead of having to set up a website. Having a website can cost a lot of money, and one needs to be sure that their business budget can cover it before they decide to go ahead.

Yes, paying for hosting, domain, themes and etc are extra expenses which owning a business websites will cost but if you decide to use social media for the purpose which you needed a website for, those cost will be avoided.

This is something I have been able to maximize very well when it comes to using social media platform in promoting and advertising my business product and services online without any limitation. I have been able to create a dominant image about my business online making use of social media platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds