Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think that every business should have a website?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Credits
There are so many people that are moving away from physical businesses and they are now adopting an online approach due to the covid pandemic and therefore, it is imperative that people get on board with the changing times. Do you think that it is a must for all businesses to have a website in order to increase the reach of the customer base as well?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to get your business out there, of course. These days everyone uses the internet to search for just about anything. Back in the day people had to call businesses up through the phone book, but now the internet is our phone book, but, we can also present our business via website.

You can list customer reviews, detail your company and who works their, your specialties, and portfolio and other such things. A website gives the people just enough to go off of to decide if what they're looking at, is worth spending their money on.

So yes, I think every business should have a website. They'd be crazy not to.

There are numbers of websites that the owner, are not business people and if all business should have there own website, there will be a daster because no one will then patronize the site of others for the promotion of business.

It is not a must for every business to have a website because some business owners are operating in a small scale and Can not even operate the social media, not every one loves to be online.

One of the ways through which busineses can make really wide and convinient reach to potential customers is by putting their products and services online,though it might not be a proper website but one can create a page in some social media platform.

If you want to get your business out there, of course. These days everyone uses the internet to search for just about anything. Back in the day people had to call businesses up through the phone book, but now the internet is our phone book, but, we can also present our business via website.

You can list customer reviews, detail your company and who works their, your specialties, and portfolio and other such things. A website gives the people just enough to go off of to decide if what they're looking at, is worth spending their money on.

So yes, I think every business should have a website. They'd be crazy not to.
Yes, most people now go to internet to search for what they want. Any business that don't have a website now is doing itself more harm than good. Alot of people will make findings about a company before they do business with them. They want to what the existing customers are saying about the company.

Actually it's good for business to have websites it's at your own advantages and it will also be at the disadvantages of others most especially those who created there own website for commercial and business promotions.

At this technological age it is imperative that every business should have a website no matter what you are doing or at least some kind of presence that somebody can be able to meet you.

In most cases, yes. Even if you don't do anything online, it helps to have a site where people can see basic information and as a way to contact your business. Some places just have the logo, a few pictures, the address, and the phone number.

At this technological age it is imperative that every business should have a website no matter what you are doing or at least some kind of presence that somebody can be able to meet you.
I absolutely agree with you because a lot of people use the internet in one way or the other and having a website has automatically increase your chances of visibility.

If you're running a business but you don't have any website, people may question your legitimacy. Having a website is an opportunity to make a great first impression and give people comfort that you're a real business. Showcasing your brand to your prospective customers is one of the most important things that you can do.

i really believe that if you want to offer better services to your customers you should have a website, a website makes your business more professional and also more visible to the world.

There are so many people that are moving away from physical businesses and they are now adopting an online approach due to the covid pandemic and therefore, it is imperative that people get on board with the changing times. Do you think that it is a must for all businesses to have a website in order to increase the reach of the customer base as well?
I genuinely feel that if you wish to provide better services to your consumers, you ought to have a webpage. A website elevates your company's professionalism and renders it more apparent to the rest of the globe.

This is a no brainer. Any business that wants to grow or succeed should take having an online presence seriously else they'll be missing out on a whole lot of opportunities. The internet has become part of our daily lives and a website is a great platform.

If you can get a website for your business, it will really help your business a lot. But it's not actually compulsory to have a website to your business. It doesn't mean your business will go down because you don't have a website for it

Many websites have owners who are not in the business world, and if every company had its own website, it would be disastrous since no one would visit other

i do not believe that a time would come when every body business would be online, but i know for sure that as the years progresses, more and more businesses would see the need to put there business on the online space.

I think there are some businesses that does not need to be online to make money. It depends on the kind of vision you want for long-term purposes actually.

Personally I don't that will really be helpful to some companies though it's for there own benefit but to some extent to enable exchange in services let allowed some companies to run the issue of websites control.

I wouldn't say that it is a must or that it is mandatory for every business to own a website, but it is good for a business to own a website for customers to access online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds