Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Think Sampling Plays A Crucial Role When It Comes To Promoting Products?

Sampling is a very good marketing strategy of introducing a product into the market,as it is always said that the taste of the pudding is in the eating.

I also believe that giving out free samples may also make customer more sympathatic to the manufacturer and make them more interested in our product. Providing samples is also a game of psychology.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say that sampling is an old method of promoting products now that goods are being packaged with different designs which is what attracts customers except for ostantenous goods like edible foods

I would say that sampling is an old method of promoting products now that goods are being packaged with different designs which is what attracts customers except for ostantenous goods like edible foods

Sampling might be an old method but it is not an outdated method of promoting products. Sampling is still done in malls and many supermarkets where manufacturers try to promote the products through salesmen and salesgirls.

Yes, it plays a very crucial role to attract people coming to our business shop or patronizing our products online. Be it affiliate products, or the one sampled using social media to gain online presence for the products and sell offline. All is sampling, it attracts people, if its well carried out.
Yes I will see you stopping play a crucial role when it comes to promoting products because most people do not see the authenticity of a product when it is not stamp.

Sampling might be an old method but it is not an outdated method of promoting products. Sampling is still done in malls and many supermarkets where manufacturers try to promote the products through salesmen and salesgirls.
I would like to know what mall or supermarket still makes use of the sampling technique, I never said the sampling technique was outdated though to me it's just ancient, there are better ways to market a product now

When you give out free sample of your product, you give the earliest opportunity to no way they are going to experience if they buy your product. It is a good strategy to expand a business when others are not doing it.

When you give out free sample of your product, you give the earliest opportunity to no way they are going to experience if they buy your product. It is a good strategy to expand a business when others are not doing it.
Just be sure that the people that you are giving the sample fall under the category of prospects. When your product is shampoo you do not give a sample to the bald guys who are obviously not using shampoo. That is just an example but it is actually happening in the market.

Yes I will see you stopping play a crucial role when it comes to promoting products because most people do not see the authenticity of a product when it is not stamp.
Yes, most people doesn't get to see that on the stamp area. That's why we need to utilize other means to promote our business to reach far and wild.

I would like to know what mall or supermarket still makes use of the sampling technique, I never said the sampling technique was outdated though to me it's just ancient, there are better ways to market a product now

I have seen sampling being done in a supermarket in my area once. Companies do not sample their products all the time, but they do it when they feel like it needs to be done.

I have seen sampling being done in a supermarket in my area once. Companies do not sample their products all the time, but they do it when they feel like it needs to be done.
I know that sometimes sampling can be a resorted to option to convince customers but I don't think it would be in super market of all places.

This is one of the strategy a lot of modern business are adopting because showing the capability of your product is enough for you attract a lot of prospective people who might be interested to buy.

Sampling does play a major role when it come to the promotion of a business. It helps the people to have a feel of what the products is like and can encourage them to buy it.

Sampling does play a major role when it come to the promotion of a business. It helps the people to have a feel of what the products is like and can encourage them to buy it.
Sampling can be a great advantage for a company to prove the effectiveness of their product to the masses, if it is proven they can have a lot of customers who might be interested to buy from them.

I have also mentioned in one of my posts that many company marketers use sampling techniques to promote food items in supermarkets. The sampling technique has been used by marketing strategists to promote and sell products. So what do you have to say about product sampling? Do you think it is a really effective technique to promote or market your product?
Yes, I think it works because they catch all the hungry housewives right around noon and all they need is one taste of pretty much anything and they’re gonna buy it.
THAT is a clever way to sell because all you have to do is put something on a toothpick to make it seem extra-special and suddenly the value goes up and so will sales.

I have also mentioned in one of my posts that many company marketers use sampling techniques to promote food items in supermarkets. The sampling technique has been used by marketing strategists to promote and sell products. So what do you have to say about product sampling? Do you think it is a really effective technique to promote or market your product?
Of course it is very effective. You can get direct feedback from those who tasted your product. I get to taste sample products inside the malls. They are situated in a Booth.

Sampling can be a great advantage for a company to prove the effectiveness of their product to the masses, if it is proven they can have a lot of customers who might be interested to buy from them.
You are very bright because that is the reason why businesses carryout sampling. It makes their customers have a taste of what the company offersmto know if they can use their money to buy it.

Sampling is a good strategy to use for the promotion of one's products in the market. But I don't think it is a tactical advantage for a new business to get involved with

You are very bright because that is the reason why businesses carryout sampling. It makes their customers have a taste of what the company offersmto know if they can use their money to buy it.
Yes but nowadays I don't see most company that are doing sampling again, I do not just know the reason maybe it is an expensive form of advertisement that most companies cannot afford to.

Yes but nowadays I don't see most company that are doing sampling again, I do not just know the reason maybe it is an expensive form of advertisement that most companies cannot afford to.
Companies still does products sampling but it might be done in different ways that you might not know they are giving out products for people to sample it.

Last edited:
Companies still does products sampling but it might be done in different ways that you might know they are giving out products for people to sample it.
Most companies are not doing direct selling as they were doing many years ago ,they can just give out their products to few people for them to use the products and they can get genuine information about the product from this people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds