Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it is easy to start a business?

It depends on the level of knowledge you are having, of you have a good knowledge trust me you are going to earn a considerable amount of money online, is just about having knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even those that are into scamming people online are not even finding it very easy, not to talk more of those that are trying to start up a legitimate business. It is never something that is easy at all to run such a project.
You are right sir, you need to put in a lot of efforts before you can earn a considerable amount of money, some people are not earning money because they have no idea on were to start.

if you have access to those things it will no longer be hard for you to start a business. But managing a business is where you will need to put a lot of hard work and consistency. You will also face some disappointment.
Starting a business is generally hard. Managing a business is harder. I would agree with you. Someone can easily start a business for you but no one can manage your business for you.

Even if you have the knowledge the truth is that it's not easy to start up a business, you need to have a lot of experience before you can start up your own business.

Starting a business is generally hard. Managing a business is harder. I would agree with you. Someone can easily start a business for you but no one can manage your business for you.
That is how it is. it is not really easy to start a business but managing the business is more challenging. that is why there are a lot of people who go into businesses but at the end of the day they do not succeed.

No I don't think so, if you are starting up a business even if it's for the first time or not just put it on mind it's not going to be easy, earning money online is never easy.
Probably, it is not good to have the mindset of getting rich quick if you're going into a business. Get-rich-quick mentality and making money fast is the major reason so many people fail in businesses.

Starting up a business is not easy, but if you know what you are doing is always going to be very easy for you, an also having the knowledge is very important it will help you be successful.
Starting up a business is not something easy like I use to say,you need to have a lot of things that will help you run the business successful, it's not easy even if you have the knowledge.

Yes but that's not enough, if you have the knowledge alone you are not going to be earning a considerable amount of money, you need a lot of things that will help your success, this very important.
Having the knowledge is not enough, you need to have the experience, having the knowledge without experience might be useless, you need to have the both of them.

Nothing in life comes easy most especially starting a standard business , you need to pass through a rigorous process by having a good business plan thorough making a lot of researches .

Nothing in life comes easy most especially starting a standard business , you need to pass through a rigorous process by having a good business plan thorough making a lot of researches .
That's exactly the truth, nothing in this life comes easy, you have to work your ass off before you can really earn money online,a lot of people are not hard working they are very lazy that's why they don't earn money.

Having the both of them together is going to make you unstoppable, not only that knowing how to use them in the right way is very important, it's going to help you a lot.
You got that right, if you really want to be unstoppable you need to have a lot of things an put them all together, if you do that it's going to help you a lot, this very important.

Starting a business is never easy and not to talk of managing the so called business, you need to keep working hard to be able to meet the target you set for yourself .

Starting and managing a business is not an easy task because you need to have management skills, fund, late nights and strong team to have a successful business.

Starting a business is not easy because it needs creativity and hard work, in order to start a business, at the beginning you should take the risk of investing your money in it, after that you should work hard to achieve what you want.

Starting and managing a business is not an easy task because you need to have management skills, fund, late nights and strong team to have a successful business.
Exactly,it takes a lot of things before you can make profits from your business,a lot of people don't really get it, even if you have the knowledge that doesn't make it easy.

Even if you have the full knowledge of what you'll be going for that doesn't make it easy, a lot of people have failed because they think they can just do whatever they like an earn money.

You are quite right , when I wanted to start my baking business, I thought it will be easier because I knew everyrhing but the business proper is something else , the day to day activities and the competition

You have said it all, the fact that you have the knowledge that doesn't make it easy, you have to work hard before you can be able to earn the amount of money you are looking for.
No it can never be easy, even if you have the knowledge I don't think it's going to be easy,a lot of people have failed because they think it's easy to earn money online which not true.

You are quite right , when I wanted to start my baking business, I thought it will be easier because I knew everyrhing but the business proper is something else , the day to day activities and the competition
It's not, even if you have all the necessary things, that doesn't make it easy,if care is not taken you might not earn a dime from it. That's why you need to be very careful.

It's not easy to start a business. Otherwise everyone would be trying to start their own. It takes dedication, skill and a lot of research and planning to make work. Most people who try, will ultimately fail to achieve their goal. But some do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds