Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think importation business is worthwhile?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
There is no doubt that importation business is a very profitable adventure provided you have the experience and you are able to execute transaction successfully . There are lot of valuables that could be imported to the country to make decent money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Importing can be an economically feasible choice because it allows a company to access a broader range of commodities while potentially lowering production costs. However, it is important to note that there might be further expenses connected with importing, such as customs and taxes, which can have an impact on the business's profitability in general.

Yes, i believe importation business is worthwhile. I believe there is a lot of money in importation business. In my country, people pay a lot of money to take courses on importation.

The business is very profitable in deed. However it requires a higher initial capital to cater the logistics costs including the custom, taxation and shipping costs since you do the importation of products from overseas.

I think this is a profitable business if you have the money to do it. You need a lot of money to start the business. You also need to go through a lot of legal process to import goods.

Yes, Importation business is worthwhile because it helps in meeting customers demand, it helps in sourcing products that don't exist in the country's borders, cost of importing is lower than cost of manufacturing, and quality of products is better when imported. So, with this reasons, you will find that bringing products into the country can be a boon for your business.

There is no doubt that importation business is a very profitable adventure provided you have the experience and you are able to execute transaction successfully . There are lot of valuables that could be imported to the country to make decent money.

I believe that everyone knows that importation business is something that is capital intensive and is the reason why a lot of people are not interested in going into that kind of business because of the whole paperwork and procedures that it involves.

Yes, because any company can import he/her goods from any country of her choice, and also shift their goods to any country of their choice but it involve large capital and process.

Importation business is worthwhile as it's very lucrative. Importation business involve buying goods in bulk from the country where they are being produced to sell in your country. The goods will be bought on low fees but when it get to your country, you'll sell it high.

Yes, I think importation business is worth while because of how lucrative it is.
You can make a lot of money from importation if you conduct your research very well before venturing into it.

It is worthwhile and I would have engaged in it but I am always being scared of the importation fee. There was a time I ordered a product but the importation fee was too much.

Importation business is a great one indeed. There is so many business and personal products that people need from other countries. Giving them this service will be much welcomed.

Importation business is a very good business. It is also risky if you are using the waterways to transport your products. That's why this kind of businesses necessarily need insurance.

The profitability of the importation industry can vary depending on a number of factors. Businesses can become leaders in their industries and cut manufacturing costs through importing. The increasing demand for imported items means that importing them can potentially boost earnings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds