Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you think having a blog will help your forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have 4 forums and two of them have blogs on the subdomain. While my forums are user-generated content, my blogs are specifically written by professionals. created blogs in the hope to generate organic traffic and referral traffic. Do you think a blog will help your forum to build traffic and revenue?
I think blogs can help, with the forum links attached at the bottom or even a mention of the forum in the blog post. A referral system works very well too, rewarding current forum posters for getting others to join and signing up under them.

Blogs can attract organic traffic. Forum members cannot provide long contents, so for interesting topics where you want to share complete information on that topic, you can have a blog.

Of course, blog will help forum to get more traffic. And more traffic equal more revenue. Let say for instance, your blog is on Affliate marketing niche and you have a forum, you can promote your forum through the blog. Whenever you posted an article, you can write at the end of the article that "you can join other Affliate marketers on my forum to discuss more tricks of getting sales" I'm very sure that a lot of people will join. So, blog will definitely help forum to get more traffic.

Last edited:
I'm not sure having a blog for my specific niche forums would bring new members posting on my forums. It would surely bring traffic to the blogs, but I don't see how the two could be connected so that the blog helps the forum. Even having a teaser blog still doesn't ensure that I'd get sign ups and posts.

I guess it really depends on the kind of forum you have and whether or not a blog would be beneficial to your forum at all. For example, a forum that focuses maybe on gaming and the latest releases, a blog with the latest gaming news could work well with a link to the full article on the forum. That would bring people in and would entice them to click on the link to the thread in question for that story.

Blog will go a long way to bring in more organic traffic to your forum,and because these content are done by professionals,the content will be relevant and lots of persons will be looking up to these sessions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds