Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think financial risk is the highest risk in a business?

Business is for the purpose of making profit, business cannot exist without finance, finances is the backbone of every business and every business owner will try as much as possible to secure the capital of the business. It is very important and nothing can be traded with that

Advertisement Placeholder
Financial risk is more important because the whole business straight is the capita,l capital determine the growth of the church

Financial risk There is a risk of losing money from an investment or business plan. Other common and obvious financial risks include credit risk, liquidity risk and operational risk. Financial risk is a type of risk that can result in loss of capital to interested parties.

On the face of things one could say yes and would not be wrong. But in all honesty there is more risk one could take than that. There could be the risk of employing a wring staff too.
Yes it’s should be considering the facts that you can have a successful business without them and also it’s also impossible to avoid them in business too

The risk of a change in policy. If an entrepreneur has made all his homework over the business and has gotten the capital and invested, the government policy could be an unforeseen risk that can affect the business.
Yes,any risk is important in every field of life if you get risk in buisness and you convert it in success you get lots of money and became millionaire.Also risk in policy make the suitable policy to run your buisness successful
[automerge]1613495972[/automerge]
The risk of a change in policy. If an entrepreneur has made all his homework over the business and has gotten the capital and invested, the government policy could be an unforeseen risk that can affect the business.
Yes,any risk is important in every field of life if you get risk in buisness and you convert it in success you get lots of money and became millionaire.Also risk in policy make the suitable policy to run your buisness successful

The risk associated with a business depends on the industry in which the business. For businesses in the oil and gas industry, financial risk would not be atop their list though it's in their list. Safety of their employees with their priority because if they can ensure the safety of their employees amidst the risks involved in the industry they would be subject to several libel suits.

Financial risk is one of the highest risks in a business,but one of the most dangerous risks is failed plan,a plan that was not executed properly or wasn't planned well. Before going into any business,have a good professional business plan and execute it the right way and you will not have any problems.

Yeah. Financial risk is the highest risk for business. If one is ready to get the required financial status ahead of any business transaction. Although, financial risk is inevitable in every business but one need to be more careful.

Risk are an essential part of business and financial risk is part of it. Every business has it's perciliar risk attached to it. Sometimes financial risk are more than others because financial risk will stimulate other factors for effective production.

Financial Risk need to be well manage or else it will crumble. If the company or organisatiin does not manage the business well its might lead to extinction or below par... So its better its manage well enough and guilded with wisdom

I dontbthink financial risk is the highest risk in business. Business itself is risky so every aspect of the business has its on shared the risk. Its not only money that makes business risky

It all depends on the type of business some business financial risks is the highest, but some other business lack of customer is their own highest risk

Credit burden is defined as the risk that a company will default on its debt payments, while business risk is defined as the risk that the company will be unable to operate as a profitable business.

Every business owner or a business starter always needs funds to lunch a business and to support a business growth. This fund is either gotten in the form of loans from investors, their own savings, or funds from family. But aside this, there are other risks, like failure to plan accurately which could mean that the business owner risks bankruptcy, and investors get nothing. Is there any risk in a business that is greater than financial risk?
Yes, there are. the risks of employing a person you know isn't qualified, the risk of starting a business you know little or nothing about and other... there are many risks.

When we look at it from a realistic point of view, a business is created with the some aim of making profits even as thought losses can be made but no matter the losses as far as you make legal profits, then you are very satisfied as such financial loses are the most worthy ones.

I strongly believe that financial risk I the biggest risk to take. This is because you could have used that money to settle family needs but you're here contemplating puting I into business

Every business owner or a business starter always needs funds to lunch a business and to support a business growth. This fund is either gotten in the form of loans from investors, their own savings, or funds from family. But aside this, there are other risks, like failure to plan accurately which could mean that the business owner risks bankruptcy, and investors get nothing. Is there any risk in a business that is greater than financial risk?
yes, I think so. the risk of putting my money in a business or an investment I am not sure or knowledgeable of is my greatest fear which I can't even undertake.

Every business owner or a business starter always needs funds to lunch a business and to support a business growth. This fund is either gotten in the form of loans from investors, their own savings, or funds from family. But aside this, there are other risks, like failure to plan accurately which could mean that the business owner risks bankruptcy, and investors get nothing. Is there any risk in a business that is greater than financial risk
Right now I don't think any risk is more than financial risk. It is the highest risk of all and is capable of totally wrecking an investment.

Most business depends on the capacity of the financial assistance in it so financial risk can be one of the highest risk in business administration any business is done to get profite and make some money so risk can n finance is very dangerous to most business.

Every business you invested in is a Risk. It is either you loss money or you make money. That's it. That's why you need to plan very well before investing in a business. There are many low risk business you can start and there are high risk business you can start but I advice to advice high risk business if you can't afford to loss

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds