Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think all traffic is good traffic?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Even if the traffic is meaningless and not sticking around? I ask because I love getting an influx of users visiting my site, but oftentimes, I get fake traffic sometimes. Are you cool with receiving any bit of fake traffic? Like bots and stuff. I want real traffic for the most part.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not all traffic sent to our website are real traffic some are just botlike, which doesn't take time to disappear. The best is the one we get from search engines, social medias etc. That visit our site base on the contents of our site that is engaging to them.

Not all traffic is good some are bots traffic , you need to do your own proper research before you buy traffic ,so you don't get scammed at the end ,because there are so many bots traffic been sold

Nobody wants to receive fake traffic. This is because sometimes Google uses it's analytics to track some websites and when they find out you are using fake traffic your website will be lowered.

When I was in a forum about SEO there was an article about traffic by bots. If your site has lot of bot traffic frequently then the search engines may blacklist your website in the ranking in the search list results. To be honest, I don't know if that is true but I think it has logic in it. Bot traffic is considered illegal and it should not be tolerated.

Even if the traffic is meaningless and not sticking around? I ask because I love getting an influx of users visiting my site, but oftentimes, I get fake traffic sometimes. Are you cool with receiving any bit of fake traffic? Like bots and stuff. I want real traffic for the most part.
I think that real traffic is the best sort of traffic and i would rather have real traffic than fake traffic by bots. This is the way that you need to advertise and those people will take a genuine interest in your site.

It is obvious that not all traffic are good traffic. The bot kind of traffic sent to our website adds no value or credit to your site in terms of ranking and credibility. You also know that they are a waist of one's investment of you had paid for it

Fake traffic is not good because it only flashes and go away, having a constant inflow of good traffic will help build your site with high profitability and most of these tragic comes from social media platforms.

all "organic" traffic is a good traffic, it doesn't matter if you have high numbers of traffic, but what's the purpose of having it if it's not responsive and from real people?

Well as long the traffic are coming from the right click not a dubious one i think those traffic can earn you money but if note it can cause spam on website

Not all traffic is created equal. In other words, some traffic is very good, some traffic is very bad and some traffic is between good and bad. You need to avoid bot traffic at any cost.

All traffic are not good traffic as most traffic do not stay on your website or forum when they visit. These kinds of traffic are mostly paid traffic. The best form of traffic is organic traffic that visited your website in search of something.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds