Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think AI is going to be used to write shows and movies?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
AI is continuing to blow up as of late and with the recent writers strike in hollywood and tv, I hear AI is being considered to help with writing and re-writes. I think that is dumb, because even though AI is quite useful, it's not 100% accurate or as useful as you'd think. AI is unpredictable as well. Anyway, I think big execs are going to abuse AI to write some of their future movies, and that worries me about the future quality of movies.

Is this a worry of yours in terms of entertainment?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think they would trust an AI to write an entire script. However, it can be a big help in brainstorming even now. I could imagine it in a supporting role, which impruves the creative work of the writers.

They are definitely doing it and getting work done by AI and making a few modifications here and there. Machines are taking over every sphere of human creativity.

Seriously, with what's been happening so far in content creation, there's no way they are not using artificial intelligence in writing movies and TV shows. The only thing they so is not copying and using everything as it's generated using AI. If they do, there will copies of the same movie or TV show everywhere which is going to be silly.

I don't think he's going to be used to write shows or movies one day why in as much as AI is very good there's always this need for human understanding and empathy in anything and everything, so there's this level of understanding that human can put into a write-up that an AI will not be able to.

I don't think he's going to be used to write shows or movies one day why in as much as AI is very good there's always this need for human understanding and empathy in anything and everything, so there's this level of understanding that human can put into a write-up that an AI will not be able to.

You're literally right and have a very good point and is the reason why I said initially that contents which are generated by artificial intelligence are not going to use 100% when it comes to writing movies or TV shows. Some of it will have to be adjusted to add that human emotion and feelings that you're talking about in order to make it appealing to people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds