Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

With proper knowledge and determination I don't think age is a barrier for people to start of the business but sometimes it may not be the best time to start the business as you can start of any business to do in your youthful age as far as you have an understanding about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
In some businesses age matter a lot a 80years person can just go into any how business especially business that need ability,the only thing he has to do is to employ workers who can sincerely manage his business for him and he should rest at home period.

Old age is a barrier when starting a business because you will not be able to run a business perfectly at old age even thought you have a good understanding about that business will still need some people to assist you, yes it is an hindrance to starting some businesses.

Age is no barrier to start a any buniess. Experience and passion is very important to get start a business.if you interested to start a business in any age then You become a successful business man.

Age is no barrier to start a any buniess. Experience and passion is very important to get start a business.if you interested to start a business in any age then You become a successful business man.
Yes i agree with your thoughts, experience and passion is the most important when it comes to managing a business. A teenager with experience of a business and a driven passion can comfortably drive any business initiative be be successful.

There are two methods that we’d recommend for building a business website: using a website builder, or WordPress. The former is suitable for tech beginners, while the latter requires a little coding knowledge.

Age is never a an hindrance when it comes to opening or creation a business a young person can decide to engage in business as long as the person knows how to manage the business well.

It's a question I was asked on more than one occasion: is there a correct age to start a company? If we think of examples of successful entrepreneurs-Branson, Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg-you might be forgiven for assuming that the answer to that question is "yes." After all, they were all in their late teens or early twenties when they lived together with Larry Page (Google) and Michael Dell (Dell).

Age is always a barrier when it comes to starting a business, normally before you can be independent in my country you have to be 18years of Ald and there are some business that require a high intelligent quocent before you can start, for example i know a child of 8years old cannot start a crude oil business.

In the country were am from, according to the law guiding business, you must atleast reach the age of 16-18 before starting a business. Although age is not a barrier what matter most is the business ideas and capital for the startup.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Age they said its just a number and when it comes to business nothing can stop one; being too young or too old can never be an excuse to one attaining greater height in business. Don't let anybody talked you into believing such fallacy.

So when it becomes clear that age is not an obstacle to initial success, the question then turns to the pros and cons of starting your own business at a certain age.

Age can never be considered a barrier for ambition and the same goes for starting your own business, ... If you have a unique business idea and the grit to see it through, being a forty-something ...

Age is not a barrier when starting a business and it has never been. I have seen a lot of pensioners making waves in business of course this is a typical example that age is just a number. All you need Is to get the right idea and mindset and you are good to go. You also need to get acquainted with latest technology and of course how to use the social media to market your products.

Age shouldn't be a barrier in starting a business if all other requirements like funds and knowledge are in place. It's takes a lot to run a business successfully so it pays to be of age, matured about life
[automerge]1613284948[/automerge]
Age shouldn't be a barrier in starting a business if all other requirements like funds and knowledge are in place. It's takes a lot to run a business successfully so it pays to be of age, matured about life

No, it's not I believe it's even a motivational factor you will older you get the more it becomes necessary to build up your business. Business doesn't have any age restriction, as a young fellow or an elderly person, you are allowed to build a business.

The barrier only arise when a person don't planed for the coming next time this because in barrier shape .if you are well known and well experienced related to starting the business you will never face barrier in your business either your age is less or greater .
It totally depends on how much you got habitual of working and how capable you are about your business work.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Age is not a barrier in starting up any business. The earlier a business is started, the better for such a business. If for instance any of my child has the plan of starting any business and I seen that this idea is viable, I'll start for that child and hand over when s/he is grown.

Nice topic. Age is not berries in business opening, I can help my son to manage his business, one can start a business on behalf of his children and when they grow up they will continue their business.

With the little knowledge i have on business and life related matters. I never think and see age as barrier when it come to starting anything in life as far as I'm concern more especially when it come business issues. Because i have seen many people that make it at 50 above. So age can never and will never be barrier when it come to business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds