Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take work off when you get sick?

There are some works one dare not take off when sick, especially if it's a new job. I had a brother who missed work for three days because he was sick. When he resumed, his position had been taken.

I guess some employers are more ruthless than the others.

For me, working my own gig gives me the time to do whatever I want as long as I will make up for those lost hours.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you get sick, do you often take off of work for the time being until you're back to normal? Since I work my own hours and don't see people in person so much, I'm good to go for the most part. But what about you? Do you tend to take work off when you're at the point of getting sick? Or do you work through the sickness?

It is going to be impossible for me to keep working when I am seriously sick which is why whenever that happened, I will always apply for a sick leave to take very good care of myself before coming back to the work because if I die, the company will always replace me immediately.

Health is wealth and at all cost, is not be maintained and respected.

It's very important to go off when you are sick no matter how urgent you are needed at your work.

Sometimes sickness comes as a result of stress you faced every day and you will definitely need some space.

When you get sick, do you often take off of work for the time being until you're back to normal? Since I work my own hours and don't see people in person so much, I'm good to go for the most part. But what about you? Do you tend to take work off when you're at the point of getting sick? Or do you work through the sickness?
Sometimes work are something you need to enjoy doing , it all depends on the type of work you do. Some may require you to take out some time to rest . Any work can still be done if it won't stress you emotionally. That's the plane Truth.

I work online and i do take off from work when i'm sick. I've learnt to put my health first above making money because those that are dead do not have the chance to make money.

Once you are sick the best thing to do is to take the work of that day off and treat yourself, it will be better than coming to the work with out doing anything and your health is not be taking care of.

That's just the normal thing for everybody. Even people that are workaholic must still take a time to rest when they are sick since your health always come first

It's necessary for me to take break if I am sick since health is wealth. If I have good health, I will surely make money. Sound health makes you to carry out activities that can fetch money.

You can not focus on what you are doing when you are sick so it would be a great idea to take a break from your job until you recover, in this way there will be no pressure on you when you are sick.

I think that I would not be able to work if I am sick. This is because I simply won't be able to do so in the first place. The fact of the matter remains that being fit and healthy is very important if your want to work.

It's necessary for me to take break if I am sick since health is wealth. If I have good health, I will surely make money. Sound health makes you to carry out activities that can fetch money.

Whenever I'm ill, I would always try as much as possible to take very good care of myself. My company will always make the provision for that and if they are don't, I'm not sure if I would be interested in continuing working for the company.

I don't normally take sick leave at work because I don't normally get sick always , but as a worker working in an organisation , the company ought to give their workers a sick leave when they are sick

It is going to be impossible for me to keep working when I am seriously sick which is why whenever that happened, I will always apply for a sick leave to take very good care of myself before coming back to the work because if I die, the company will always replace me immediately.

We are all humans and we all fall sick. However, the fact of the matter remains that we have to go through such challenges if we really want to become successful.

We are all humans and we all fall sick. However, the fact of the matter remains that we have to go through such challenges if we really want to become successful.

It is why I will always give my very best in any job or work that I am doing whenever I am healthy but once I am sick, I am still going to do the same way when it comes to taking care of my health and do everything humanly possible to recover fully before getting back to work.

Actually yes, when ever I am sick, i need to or have some days off from the worked even if it's a business so as to give the opportunity to regain my self from all that comes my way.

Alot of people believed health is wealth and I most have to stayed healthy.

When I get sick I always take a day off because when I don't fell well the last thing I think about is work in my opinion it's very important to rest when you are sick because then you get better faster also it's not good for your health.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds