Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take work off when you get sick?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you get sick, do you often take off of work for the time being until you're back to normal? Since I work my own hours and don't see people in person so much, I'm good to go for the most part. But what about you? Do you tend to take work off when you're at the point of getting sick? Or do you work through the sickness?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well health issues are very serious no matter how minor it's.
Well I don't have to shutdown the business simply because am sick that's why I always love to have an assistant even when am not present, Someone can continue.

Well health issues are very serious no matter how minor it's.
Well I don't have to shutdown the business simply because am sick that's why I always love to have an assistant even when am not present, Someone can continue.

Health issues could concern many people. People who make money online could be more vulnerable. This is because they have to sit for a long time and try as much as possible to make money.

I work from home and even when I am sick I will boot my computer as long as I am mentally fit for work. Even when I had covid I managed to work at least 2 hours in a day even when I was supposed to be in a complete bed rest.

When I am sick, I don't do any kind of work. That's why I don't like getting sick. Immediately I feel the symptoms, I treat myself so that I would not breakdown and lose money.

When I am sick, I don't do any kind of work. That's why I don't like getting sick. Immediately I feel the symptoms, I treat myself so that I would not breakdown and lose money.

Well, when I am sick, I also refrain from working due to the fact that working when you are sick could make you more sick. This is why it is much better to refrain from working during such times.

When you get sick, do you often take off of work for the time being until you're back to normal? Since I work my own hours and don't see people in person so much, I'm good to go for the most part. But what about you? Do you tend to take work off when you're at the point of getting sick? Or do you work through the sickness?
I am that kind of person who loves to take care of herself so I always take off for a few days whenever I am not feeling fine. My health is very much important to me than my work

I am that kind of person who loves to take care of herself so I always take off for a few days whenever I am not feeling fine. My health is very much important to me than my work

Well, I think that people should not prioritise their work and they should take care of their health first in the first place. If they do not take care of health, they may not be able to work.

No, I don't take off work when I'm sleeping. Unless it's a very acute sickness. Taking off work for me is a minute because the money for that day will surely be removed from my salary. So, I don't take off work.

Well, I think that people should not prioritise their work and they should take care of their health first in the first place. If they do not take care of health, they may not be able to work.
It is very important to work but it was more important to take care of ourselves because it is only a healthy person that will be able to work so we should make sure we are very healthy

Yes, I take off work when I am sick. I do not compromise when it comes to my health. Been sick would most time affect my productivity. Like the popular saying "Health is Wealth". My health is my priority. I can easily recover whatever losses I made during my sickness.

It is very important to work but it was more important to take care of ourselves because it is only a healthy person that will be able to work so we should make sure we are very healthy

Yes, it is very important to work and I have some special things on my mind as now the month of Ramadan is approaching. I may need to adjust my schedule as well.

It mainly depends on my strength though. There are days where i might be sick but still come to the office or carry out my various task. Then there are days were i might be so weak i would be forced to take a break.

Yes, it is very important to work and I have some special things on my mind as now the month of Ramadan is approaching. I may need to adjust my schedule as well.
I also need to reschedule the way I work because I always try my best possible to fast during that period so I will just try to limit the rate at which I work.

In a public jobs once someone is sick he or she can easily take off work that day but in a private jobs some time you money will be deducted. That is why most people like public jobs than private.

I also need to reschedule the way I work because I always try my best possible to fast during that period so I will just try to limit the rate at which I work.

Well, rescheduling involves many things. This also involves dealing with personal problems in life and balancing the work with your daily life as well in the end.

Well, rescheduling involves many things. This also involves dealing with personal problems in life and balancing the work with your daily life as well in the end.
There are also sometimes that someone will be willing to reschedule but they may not be able to achieve it because they are dealing with their personal life and it will affect their business.

You can not focus on what you are doing when you are sick so it would be a great idea to take a break from your job until you recover, in this way there will be no pressure on you when you are sick.

Definitely it really good and okay to take off your work if you are sick most especially if it is an offline work because up to 50% of your brain will not be working well.

Health is wealth and it's very important to every human being.

If you want to last long, you most be able to take proper care of your health at all cost.

I do always take time from work in othet to maintain my health most especially when am sick.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds