Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take the pros and cons into account when doing anything?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you do anything in terms of business or the work you do, do you ever take account of the pros and cons of doing what you do? Maybe it's starting a new business, creating a new product, etc. I will sometimes take the pros and cons into account, but not always. Sometimes I know better, but if it's something I'm unsure of, I do consult that method. Sometimes the cons outweigh the pros and I don't bother with it.

Anyway, what about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is usually a good habit to weigh the benefits and drawbacks of every decision, whether personal or professional, in order to make a well-informed judgment that matches with your values and goals. It can aid in the identification of potential risks and advantages linked with a decision.

For me, I have to sit down and weigh everything before I make a move. I take an wholistic view of things before I take actions. It is even very important in business. You have to weigh the pros and cons so you would not get your hands burnt.

Before starting something, I always take pros and cons into consideration, I also see if I have knowledge, skills and resources to do it or not. I try to make sure I am able to profit from it.

I need to calculate very well before starting anything because that is the instructions from expert and successful ones. So intelligent ones needs to take pros and cons into consideration before finalizing your decision.

When you do anything in terms of business or the work you do, do you ever take account of the pros and cons of doing what you do? Maybe it's starting a new business, creating a new product, etc. I will sometimes take the pros and cons into account, but not always. Sometimes I know better, but if it's something I'm unsure of, I do consult that method. Sometimes the cons outweigh the pros and I don't bother with it.

Anyway, what about you?

Anyone who is very reasonable in life will always consider the positive and negative side in anything that he or she is doing. This is because that is going to show you the pattern for you to follow because you already know the result that you're going to get from it.

Using my own definition , I think the pros and cons means the do's a and don't in the line of business , in order for your business to live long and succeed , following and doing the pros and con is very important for your business survival

Yes, I take the pros and cons serious before dealing in any business. It helps me weigh the risks and rewards involved and provide me more information when it comes to the business I am set to run. So, I find it very important.

Well it's very important to be able to know all the advantages and the disadvantages of doing any kind or form of decision taking in all actions.

Such will enable you to be aware of any difficulties and success that comes your ways without imagination or been surprised in your business.

No matter how good a thing is or appears to be, there are always limitations. Sitting down to look at the pros and the cons of any venture helps you to be prepared for the possible bad sides of that thing. When you are prepared, nothing comes as a shock. You would be able to have a plan B and a possible plan C to contend that unpleasant occurrence.

Anyone who is very reasonable in life will always consider the positive and negative side in anything that he or she is doing. This is because that is going to show you the pattern for you to follow because you already know the result that you're going to get from it.

Well, there are many positive things involving making money online and this is why I opted to choose this field. The positive things outweigh the negative ones.

Well, there are many positive things involving making money online and this is why I opted to choose this field. The positive things outweigh the negative ones.

As long as you are able to find work to do online, I believe that it is something that is very good because that ensures that you keep having money being paid to you but on the account of not been able to secure any job to do online, you will definitely be cashless.

Anyway, what about you?
Knowing the advantages and disadvantages of the business you are going to is very important, it will help you know how risky the business is, this very important.

Anyway, what about you?
I do not always do this but it is a very good habit that every business owner you need to do it so that you will be successful and they will be able to account for every activity that goes on in their business

Anyway, what about you?
I don't own a business yet, i work online. Whenever i want to try out a new job, i take into account the pros and cons of the job and i do not try it out if it has more cons than pros.

This is called strategic consideration when making decisions. It is very necessary in business as it would help you to decide logically. In doing this, you have to work with facts and throw away all sentiments.

It depends on the person and the circumstances. When making judgments, some people might weigh the advantages and disadvantages, while others would not. Lists of benefits and drawbacks are a frequent tool for weighing options and improving decisions.

I am a man of discipline , so i don't take the pros and the cons of my business lightly , even when I think I knows it all , I still prefer need to know the advantages and the disadvantage the business might posses .

I don't consider the pros and cons in everything I do. Sometimes it is just like instinct, I make a decision on whether to go ahead or stop. But on matters such as starting a business, taking loan or investing somewhere, I have to sit down and consider the pros and cons.

Some people all in the name of being optimistic always project the positive sides of an investment or business without due recourse to the negative side. Taking cognizance of the pros and cons of anything helps you to manage the risks associated with that thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds