Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take holiday photos every year?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The holidays are upon us, we already got through Thanksgiving, and next we got Christmas. With that being said, do you guys take yearly Christmas or holiday photos? Usually with the family and kids, that kind of thing. I haven't taken a holiday image since I was a kid. My parents couldn't be bothered to get the family together to do images these days, but I kind of want to one of these days just for fun. I think sending out Christmas cards with our family photo would be fun. Especially now as we're all adults. I imagine we could come up with a funny Christmas image.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am always available to take pictures whenever I am on a holiday vacation. I always do this because I want to create memories with the people that I care about. Such pictures are always there for people to have a feeling of what we experienced many years to come.

Yes of course photoshoot of holidays are always fun to make memories with friends and family so, we should definitely enjoy the holidays with collecting some cool memories in the form me random clicks because memories will never die.

I don't really like to take pictures, especially when there is no reason for it, and even if we took this picture last year and it turned out the same, but on winter holidays I always take pictures because it's a very unique atmosphere throughout the year, which is not always the same

I almost always take pictures with family and friends on vacation, especially in those as important as Christmas or special moments, they are memories that usually last forever, and it is nice to see them after a while and remember old and good times.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds