Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take days off for your mental health?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you ever take days off of work to focus some more on your mental health? Maybe you just need a mental health day to get back into the day-to-day rhythm. But I think people need a day or two sometimes to regain their composure. Mental health needs to be taken seriously, and I wish more jobs offered more time off in case of mental health needs. What do you think?

I've taken days off for my mental health. Hell, I started back in high school, when I wasn't feeling it, I skipped. Of course not good to do, so ask your parent to call in for you. But just like students, adults need mental health days too. How often do you take a day off to help with your mental health?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I work, my mental health will be alright, I have never experienced any issues due to working. However, when I don't work, I feel bored, anxious, and even stressed out. Therefore, I have never taken a leave for mental health and my mental health is perfectly fine when I am working.

I've never had any mental health issues since I know what it means to be suffering from any kind of health issues. If I'm ill, I will apply for sick leave to treat myself and my office never deny any worker their sick leave. When I'm burnt out, I will take a break from work but I've never had any mental health issues.

When I work, my mental health will be alright, I have never experienced any issues due to working. However, when I don't work, I feel bored, anxious, and even stressed out. Therefore, I have never taken a leave for mental health and my mental health is perfectly fine when I am working.

I have this same attitude. Working is a way to keep me busy, focused and productive. This is the moment where my mental health is pretty fine plus I am not working for a boss that can bully or use harsh words on you. So, I can say that working gets me in good moods most of the time too.

I've never had any mental health issues since I know what it means to be suffering from any kind of health issues. If I'm ill, I will apply for sick leave to treat myself and my office never deny any worker their sick leave. When I'm burnt out, I will take a break from work but I've never had any mental health issues.

Facing mental issues is a very common thing, especially when you have to deal with many different kinds of problems in life. This may involve problems related to financial issues. This could lead to bad effects on your professional life as well. Not all the people are mentally strong and this is a fact.

Facing mental issues is a very common thing, especially when you have to deal with many different kinds of problems in life. This may involve problems related to financial issues. This could lead to bad effects on your professional life as well. Not all the people are mentally strong and this is a fact.
I've had financial issues but it's not too serious for me to develop a mental breakdown and problems over it. I have a strong psychology build, things doesn't disturb quickly it does for other people. Correcting a mental health issue is not easy.

It is going to be impossible for me to take any day off from work that is not my time scheduled to go on vacation for any reason whatsoever, unless I have a serious health issue that made it impossible for me to come to work.

In my own business of poultry and fish farming, it is also impossible for me to take any particular day off as my mental resting day. Even if I do, I will still be involved in the business one way or another.

When I'm not feeling okay mentally and emotionally, I need at least 3 days off. However, due to my responsibilities, that may not always be possible. We should really take a rest though.

When I'm not feeling okay mentally and emotionally, I need at least 3 days off. However, due to my responsibilities, that may not always be possible. We should really take a rest though.

If it is not possible to take the 3 days off as you may wish, how is the working period at your workplace that you should be resting at home? Do you perform better, or does it tell in your input at work? I've read that when one is not emotionally strong, they can't do well at work.

Well, everything depends on if you are working for yourself, probably being a freelancer. It is going to be very easy for you to take how many days you want off until you are better mentally and physically to be able to continue your work again.

Well, everything depends on if you are working for yourself, probably being a freelancer. It is going to be very easy for you to take how many days you want off until you are better mentally and physically to be able to continue your work again.

This is true. If you are working for a firm that values dedication to work, they will want to know what is happening unless you extensively explain the reason that made you not to show up at work though.

This is true. If you are working for a firm that values dedication to work, they will want to know what is happening unless you extensively explain the reason that made you not to show up at work though.

Exactly! When you are hired by a company to work for them and you probably feel that you need some time off for your mental health, it is not something that you will just wake up one day and give yourself some days off because you want to recover mentally. You will have to go through a due process before it is approved for you to take those days off.

Yea I do take some days off to take care of my health. One doesn't need to overstress the biological system. Even when handling of this that has to do with online, e.g sites and social media is a stress to the biological system.

To draw a conclude is try get some rest in that so called social media.

If it is not possible to take the 3 days off as you may wish, how is the working period at your workplace that you should be resting at home? Do you perform better, or does it tell in your input at work? I've read that when one is not emotionally strong, they can't do well at work.

Whenever any aspect of your health is not at 100%, it is always going to be very difficult for you to perform the way you are supposed to in terms of meeting your targeted output in your workplace. This is always going to be very difficult for you to give your best which is the reason why you have to make your health a priority before work.

Exactly! When you are hired by a company to work for them and you probably feel that you need some time off for your mental health, it is not something that you will just wake up one day and give yourself some days off because you want to recover mentally. You will have to go through a due process before it is approved for you to take those days off.

I think that a company should consider offering leave to their employees. I have been at a company that never cared about how you feel and I think that this is something not professional at all. A good company takes good care of its employees.

I think that a company should consider offering leave to their employees. I have been at a company that never cared about how you feel and I think that this is something not professional at all. A good company takes good care of its employees.

It is always going to be in your best interest to try as much as possible to take time off for your mental health. This is the reason why companies offer vacation to their workers, so that they will have time to attend to their personal needs and health before coming back to work again.

It is always going to be in your best interest to try as much as possible to take time off for your mental health. This is the reason why companies offer vacation to their workers, so that they will have time to attend to their personal needs and health before coming back to work again.

It is not just about mental health. In many cases, many people take a day off or take leaves for several days in order to cope with other health issues. This could be anything. In many cases, many people may suffer from depression and they may not be able to work properly.

It is not just about mental health. In many cases, many people take a day off or take leaves for several days in order to cope with other health issues. This could be anything. In many cases, many people may suffer from depression and they may not be able to work properly.

The most important thing is that the reason why someone is taking some time off from work is related to health. Whether it is mental health, physical health, emotional health or any kind of health, what matters is that the person takes time off to handle such situation.

Taking mental health days is crucial. Just like a sick day for the body, the mind needs a break too. It's awesome you recognize the importance of self-care.

Taking mental health days is crucial. Just like a sick day for the body, the mind needs a break too. It's awesome you recognize the importance of self-care.

Yeah, that's very correct. Taking a day off is never going to harm your business especially when you have others who can be able to manage the whole business operation until you're back the next day. Tthis is something that any business owners should try as much as possible to do once in a while.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds