Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you tailgate for your favorite sports teams?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you tailgate your favorite sports teams? For those wondering, tailgating is pretty much following your favorite team around the country going to each game, sometimes. Not all people an afford to go to every game, but there are some fans who tailgate the whole season to see their team succeed. I wish I could do that. :D

Advertisement Placeholder
You can only do that when you're in the same environment with your favourite team. For a lot of people, they stay thousands of miles away from their team so its nearly impossible to tailgate.

As for me, I've never even seen my favourite team play live for once. However, I hope I'll do that one day. That day will be a very glorious day for me.

I would love to tailgate all the matches played by my favourite club Real Madrid all over the world but if wishes were horses, the blind will ride. I go to one's I can afford and watch the rest on TV or stream it online whenever they are playing.

Do you tailgate your favorite sports teams? For those wondering, tailgating is pretty much following your favorite team around the country going to each game, sometimes. Not all people an afford to go to every game, but there are some fans who tailgate the whole season to see their team succeed. I wish I could do that. :D

Unfortunately it is not going to be possible for me to do this kind of thing while supporting my team Manchester United because it is going to be a very big expenses which I cannot be able to afford to pay. There are so many matches that my team plays in a full season since we are playing in all competitions this year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds