Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you support a poltical party?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not really political inclined though I have interest in how the affairs of the region or State I reside in is operated and want the best for us as a people i am not a member of any political party but I support whom ever has the right motives for the people.

I'm not really political inclined though I have interest in how the affairs of the region or State I reside in is operated and want the best for us as a people i am not a member of any political party but I support whom ever has the right motives for the people.
Sometimes, the party system in countries is the problem their political system suffer. It's just like what's going on USA 🇺🇸 now. Their 2 party system is a very big problem for how everything is done in their politics.

Considering the fact that my country seems to be full of bad leaders which always to do unfulfil promises, I don't like associating myself in things like politics.

I don't like politics, so I don't belong to any now. I think it's okay if one can still be a good person while involved in it, but most people who go into politics eventually have to play the games and end up becoming bad individuals.

Though I am not really a fan of politics but if it comes to supporting a particular party I am very good at that in my country.

I have always felt indifferent when it comes to political parties. I see most politicians as being dishonest and don't like associating myself with them.

I find that only picking one side doesn't solve many problems. A balanced take of both parties help solve many more problems. We need the Red and Blue not just either one.

I'm apolitical ever since I became an adult. Anything that's related to politics doesn't interest me and I don't get involved in any way. The government have been full of shit that I don't want to have anything to do with it.

I'm apolitical ever since I became an adult. Anything that's related to politics doesn't interest me and I don't get involved in any way. The government have been full of shit that I don't want to have anything to do with it.

We've had a lot of politicians that don't tell the truth and not even willing to state facts all because of their political interest.

I'd support a party if any of them ever did anything that felt like it meant something. Right now the big two parties in the UK are competing for 'we're not trying to rob you blind, honest' and I want both of them to keel over and get replaced with a choice of parties whose policies will be followed and that genuinely mean something.

I don't want to vote Tory or Tory-lite...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds