Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Still Write on Paper?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I don't remember when I wrote an entire page with a pen on paper. I use electronic communication. I don't even sign checks, I send money digitally. Do you still use pen and paper?

Advertisement Placeholder
As a teacher, I even find it so hard to write on paper. I had to outsource my lesson notes to someone to be writing for me. The world has moved pass paper.

I still write minor thujgs on paper. Like things I need to reference on my way out everyday, I scribble them on my jotter. I find it easier that way.

I work in an office where we still make use of paper. So, writing on paper is sure on a daily basis. That is how the office operations go. Using pen and paper is very important over here in my office.

Written communication is still a thing here. If I go to an office, I need to submit an application. Recently, I went to a bank to report a transaction and I was asked to write an application. My hand writing was so bad that the front desk officer asked if I ever went to college. It was obviously a joke.

Sometimes I will, but most of the time I use my phone or am on my PC typing. My writing is also pretty bad, same with my cursive, so if I can get away with not having to write on paper, I will. :D

It's inevitable not to write on papper in my office. I have logs of books I work with every day, it's never ending. With all the company's computers, there's data which are kept manually and backed up in the system.

Yes of course, I have so many things that I write on paper 📄 every day. When though I make use of my notebook on my smartphone and laptop, I still make use of book and pen. I even got a new diary that I will use to write down some stuff during an online class I will attend by 22:00 GMT today.

Yes, even today there are many things that I write down on paper, in fact, it is a quite safe way to store information since a lot of information that you store on the internet can be stolen, I write down on paper some passwords, seed phrases, sometimes I do calculations on paper and more things.

Yeah, I have a planner. So does my wife. I have several notebooks and pads as well. I prefer to make lists and notes by hand. I could easily do it on my phone but I am not the type to be glued to it and I don't use my phone for much of anything outside calls and texts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds