Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you still hang out with your friends from high school?

Credits
For the people who have graduated high school and become adults, I have a curious question. Do you still hang out with the group of friends that you had in high school?

Personally, I basically cut off all my old high school friends after I started my freshman year of college. Now that summer break is here, I have tried my best to catch back up with at least a few of them. Life has changed a lot obviously. Instead of hanging out with a friend literally every day, now I see him once a month or so. We're both busy with our jobs and college. I also caught up with a couple old high school friends that I had not seen in a year last weekend.

What about you? Do you still hang out with your friends from high school?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't seen my high school friends for months. However, this is because I temporarily moved with my husband for several months. We're going back home in a couple of months so I imagine I would put in the effort to hanging out with them more. This move has really made me aware how much I've missed them. I only have three really close friends from high school.

I don't. Most of my high school friends are losers now, so I don't have much interest in trying to meet up with them. :p

When I started classes last year I basically stopped seeing/talking to peeps from my old school too. Idk why, but I was more focused on school work and such, but I've recently started getting back to talking to them. Our work routines tend to have conflicts though, so it's pretty hard.

Only few of them. most of them are busy working in their life and so do I. Life is different than it used to be.

Considering I am still in highschool....:fearscream:

I actually just moved so it's really depressing when all my friends are miles away, and I'm online schooled as well so that doesn't help my social game in the least. :p

The majority of my friends from high school all drifted off into the world and into their own lives. I still talk to two people I was very close to in high school, but I've not seen them in several years.

My friends from my secondary school, some of them work in the same job as me. Funny isn't it, we work at the same school. But I always keep in contact with them even if it's only facebook because we can chat about the old memories we used to have. Times have changed though, I was head boy in secondary school though!

BUMPIN' OLD THREADS

Im still close with a handful of friends from highschool. Some are just finishing Uni and some (like me), havent started yet.

Well considering that I am in high school now I cannot fully answer the question your asking. However, I started to realize people were beginning to really choose who they hung out with around 7th - 8th grade. Now, all the people I normally would have talked to in 6th and 7th grade I normally don't even get to say hi to them anymore nor do we even message one another on Facebook.

Nope, and I'm upset about it. That part of my life is over and will say the same thing about college. I am where I am now because I left those two aspects of my life behind and evolved. I've realized early on that friends come and go and the friends I made in high school and college would not take a bullet for me, would not break me out of prison, would not fight for me, etc. They are what I call fair weather friends. They are around you when everything is good and when your life becomes chaotic or when you actually need help, they're gone.

I know it's different for everyone, but that's just my experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds