Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you skip Breakfast?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would never normally miss breakfast. Often I will feel sick when I eat early in the morning with particular foods. If I feel sick, I'll make a sandwich and eat it an hour or so later.

I usually do not have break fast in the morning I will just have a cup of tea in the morning before going to work, and have lunch at 12.30 in the noon everyday before that I am on the Tea I had in the morning.

I usually do not have break fast in the morning I will just have a cup of tea in the morning before going to work, and have lunch at 12.30 in the noon everyday before that I am on the Tea I had in the morning.

Dang, that is a while to wait and eat. Why not get some cereal bars or something that you can eat on your way to work?

I am actually thinking of doing that coz I am not able to control my hunger when I am working at office specially between 10:30 am to the time of lunch it is unbearable.

Yeah, you could easily get some reasonably priced cereal bars or some trail mix to snack on until lunch time comes around and it is pretty healthy! I tend to eat apples a lot for snacks between lunch and dinner.

I always skip breakfast. This is because I usually wake up very late, usually past midday. I do not believe that I need breakfast at all. Also, I wake up feeling a bit full so I have to wait for at least three hours after I wake up before I can even think about eating anything.

However, for the few times that I eat, I make sure that I take the food that is already ready to be eaten, like bread.

I do not normally skip breakfast, although there are times I am forced to skip breakfast.

Skipping breakfast is not a good idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds