Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you see a therapist?

MrDawn1

Renowned member
Credits
Have you ever had a mental break down to the point you needed to see a therapist? Why or why not?

I recently started seeing a therapist again. My depression got really bad and I completely lost it and almost ended my relationship with my wife when she was my fiancé. It was horrible and after I came back to my senses, we discussed that it was time for me to go see someone. I have been out of touch with my therapist since after my divorce and the Covid Lockdown from 2020.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been to a therapist only once. I was a seventh grader and my father took to me a therapist. My father's major complaint was I was always angry and he thought this could be clinical. Interestingly the therapis days being angry is common in hormonally chaerged teens.

I do see a therapist but he is called Psychotherapist, he is a professional of both: therapy and psychology, I really like him he is the type of a person who always and I repeat always listen to you cares about you and motivates you for the better. He is a wise and a good person who experienced life in a good way I trust and listen to him and he has helped me with many things.
It's those people you have fun speaking to you are learning from them and you also miss them :p.
It may be annoying sometimes that we speak every week in the same hour and for an hour but eventually I like it and it's worth it for me.

I have been very fortunate when it comes to mental health challenges because for as long as I can remember, I've never had any kind of mental health issues that is going to require me seeing a therapist. Battling mental health challenges is not something that should be taken lightly because this is one of the reason why a lot of people commit suicide today.

I once saw a therapist when I had my first heartbreak. It was a traumatic experience as I couldn't even cope with being in a situation where I felt hopeless and couldn't do anything all day. My therapist was helpful in making me feel better at the end of the day instead of trying to demean everything that I passed through.

I have thought about seeing a therapist myself, but I've put it off most of my life. I don't feel I'm in a place where I need to see one, but I'm sure there are some things I could do to get over my fears and over other small issues.

I once saw a therapist when I had my first heartbreak. It was a traumatic experience as I couldn't even cope with being in a situation where I felt hopeless and couldn't do anything all day. My therapist was helpful in making me feel better at the end of the day instead of trying to demean everything that I passed through.

There are some relationships that's going to leave you in a very big mess and when you don't do very well to fix what's been broken in you, the problem is going to linger with you for a very long. It's funny how we go all out to be in a relationship with someone but only come back damaged.

There are some relationships that's going to leave you in a very big mess and when you don't do very well to fix what's been broken in you, the problem is going to linger with you for a very long. It's funny how we go all out to be in a relationship with someone but only come back damaged.

It was traumatic, and I can't even believe that I can be sane after everything that happened. It was one of the most difficult phases of my life as I couldn't do anything productive during that period.

It was traumatic, and I can't even believe that I can be sane after everything that happened. It was one of the most difficult phases of my life as I couldn't do anything productive during that period.

Believe me when I tell that this is part of the reason why some people find it very difficult to go into any relationship with a woman. According to those I have interview on this, they all said that it's better for them to be single than be wrecked for life all in the name of relationship.

Believe me when I tell that this is part of the reason why some people find it very difficult to go into any relationship with a woman. According to those I have interview on this, they all said that it's better for them to be single than be wrecked for life all in the name of relationship.

I have come to notice that men love more when in a relationship than women. While men may not show it clearly that they do, it is always a clear fact that a man will go all out to prove his love to a lady, unlike the lady doing the same.

I have come to notice that men love more when in a relationship than women. While men may not show it clearly that they do, it is always a clear fact that a man will go all out to prove his love to a lady, unlike the lady doing the same.

My mentor will tell you that most woman are not loyal to you. They are more loyal to their feelings. There's no way they will ever compromise on that. They can pretend for as long as they want as long their feelings are cared for. Once anything comes in between that, they are walking out on you.

I take care of my mental health the same way I'm taking care of my physical health. Mental health care is more demanding because if someone is suffering from mental health, it will be hard to know unless they make it known to you. I take care of my body and mind in the same way. I see my therapist 4 times in a year.

It is always very good for you to be mentally strong and coordinated in a way that you will not have any mental issue because it is a health challenge that is very difficult to manage and it takes a long time for you to be able to fix it whenever it is broken. Anyone who doesn't have to deal with mental health issues is in a very good position health-wise.

No, I wouldn't say men love more than woman in relationship. Ladies are the emotional being of our human race. It's why they lose control too quick. It's all the emotion they have inside that is pushing them. Men love but not as women do.

I've never had a mental breakdown so far hence I've not visited a therapist yet. I'm usually very calm and composed and try to find positivity in everything around me.

It is very necessary for you to take care of your mental health because a lot of thing that is going on with you are connected to how mentally stable you are. I know a lot of people that are finding it very difficult with life and it's simply because of how messed up their mental health have been for years.

Who you fall in love with will matter in how you're going to love them because of how their personality affect your own behavior. This is why I seek for someone with good character and honest personality. I will be made to love her harder.

I take care of my mental health the same way I'm taking care of my physical health. Mental health care is more demanding because if someone is suffering from mental health, it will be hard to know unless they make it known to you. I take care of my body and mind in the same way. I see my therapist 4 times in a year.

It is always going to be in your best interest to make taking care of your mental health your priority. This is because it is something that is going to ensure that your life is always secure. I know a lot of people who suffer from mental health that end up being suicidal.

I was very close to starting to see a therapist but I decided to give myself a couple more days to try to sort myself out and just think and I managed to figure it all out and I didn't have to pay because it was expensive for me at the time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds