Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you save your business profit or re-invest it??

Most times i usually save my earnings, or spending it on buying a new course to study online. Then there are times i use my earnings on sorting out one or two expenses for myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I do re invest my income instead of saving it. though both have some importance but re investing can give a better opportunity to have something in return too.
Savings are good for your future especially for your retirement but investment can make it better because you can take back your money with profits.

Most times i usually save my earnings, or spending it on buying a new course to study online. Then there are times i use my earnings on sorting out one or two expenses for myself.
That is a very good gesture because you spend your earnings on investment. Gaining skills is an investment and you are going to definitely come across someone who would need such services in exchange for cash.

This is actually my perspective. trying to increase your money by investment is very important and necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom but you must save in case of some circumstances.
Every business would need reinvestment most especially if it is at the cradle and struggling to survive in the industry. Each and every business owner would still try to reinvest profits in such business.
This is actually my perspective. trying to increase your money by investment is very important and necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom but you must save in case of some circumstances.
Investment and savings are equal and they have their importance the percentage that you set aside for saving and Investment will depend on individual preferences.

Last edited:
Every business would need reinvestment most especially if it is at the cradle and struggling to survive in the industry. Each and every business owner would still try to reinvest profits in such business.

Investment and savings are equal and they have their importance the percentage that you set aside for saving and Investment will depend on individual preferences.
whether you are saving or investing it depends on your individual reference. Personally I like to save some certain percentage of my income and I also like to invest some certain percentage. I prefer investing in things like cryptocurrency.

whether you are saving or investing it depends on your individual reference. Personally I like to save some certain percentage of my income and I also like to invest some certain percentage. I prefer investing in things like cryptocurrency.
It is extremely important to save certain amount of money and before you could do that, you will need to involve yourself in a serious finance budgeting and you must be disciplined.

Well it all depends on the period and what it is at hand, though to me, I think it is better to save quarter and and invest the remaining quarter (half) that will be better.

I don't think anything can make me to apply for a loan. I hope i never find myself in that situation because i realky hate borrowing. That is why i try my best to save as much as i can.
Taking loan is not bad thing depending on the kind of loan you take and what you used the loan for. There are interest free loan and there are loans with less than 1 percent interest rate.

Saving money and reinvesting in the business depend on the preference of each and every individual . People would tend to invest in their businesses because it needs more capital to flourish.

Saving money and reinvesting in the business depend on the preference of each and every individual . People would tend to invest in their businesses because it needs more capital to flourish.
that is a very smart move to make which is re investing back the money you make into your business as this would yield more benefits since you already know the things that is needed to multiply the business.

that is a very smart move to make which is re investing back the money you make into your business as this would yield more benefits since you already know the things that is needed to multiply the business.
Some businesses have not attained conglomerate . They still need some capital to expand or to run smoothly . Such business would need the addition of capital which could be done by the reInvestment of the profit.

Individuals would have different reasons for investing or saving their money . It all depends on the condition or status of the business. If the business is financially stable, then I don't think there is need to reinvest into such business.

Well it all depends an individual, some individuals uses there business money to re-invest in the businesses and there personal money to take care of there family and a little others.

There are so many people who have a lot of need to settle and they wouldn't find it easy to re-invest into the business to aid expansion . There are a lot of cases like this and such business will only need intervention to survive.

Re-investment may not be necessary sometimes and the reason is that it is not all businesses that need additional capital because some business are financially stable already.

It is extremely important to save certain amount of money and before you could do that, you will need to involve yourself in a serious finance budgeting and you must be disciplined.
The importance of being disciplined cannot be underestimated. Anyone who wants to achieve financial freedom must be able to know how to budget and also be disciplined enough.

The importance of being disciplined cannot be underestimated. Anyone who wants to achieve financial freedom must be able to know how to budget and also be disciplined enough.
Climbing the ladder of success need a lot of commitment and you must be determined to succeed by ensuring that you embark on processes that will work towards your success.

I don't own any business currently, but i save the money i earn from working online. I don't re-invest it. Even if i where to own a business in future, i think i would save part of my profit and spend part of my profit.
Well it is nice, saving is what help and save the future while investing is what brings profits in the future, so to me as a business owner you need to such two things in mind.

Re-investment may not be necessary sometimes and the reason is that it is not all businesses that need additional capital because some business are financially stable already.
You are right but there is something I want you to note here if you reinvest your money it's going to help expand the business,but I know some business may already be financial foundation but there is nothing wrong reinvesting your profit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds