Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you run faster in shoes or barefoot?

milksheikh

Addicted member
Credits
Do you run faster wearing shoes or barefoot? I run a whole lot faster when I am barefoot, I believe I run 2x faster while I am barefoot than I would with shoes.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me I run faster in shoes. My feet are not strong enough to run barefooted for long periods. I have to have the right shoes though. Maybe some Nike Frees ;)

I love to run with my shoes on. I really don't find it safe to run with no shoes.

Besides, I think I will run faster with my shoes on.

Yeah, Freerunners are pretty awesome. I, myself cannot run as long in barefoot but I can faster if I am barefoot. Its surprising that you run faster in shoes, I didn't know that could happen :p

I have never really ran barefoot, but I see some people doing it.

It's also bad on your feet, because you have no support!

Running barefoot has it's risks. If you manage to step on a sharp object, you risk injury, infection, and tetanus.

We're not cavemen. :p Let's keep our shoes on, okay?

I would like some scientific evidence to back up your claims. Barefoot isn't for me.
Indeed. The difference between wearing running shoes and being barefoot should be minimal. If anything, you could run faster with the proper shoes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds