Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you respect your boss?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I know a lot of people don't like their bosses for one reason or another. You can not like someone but still have respect for them, however. When it comes to you and the person you work beneath, do you respect them? Is it hard for you to do?

Advertisement Placeholder
I respect anyone who shows respect back to me. Each boss I had showed me respect and I showed the same back. Now if I had a bad boss, who was rude or offensive, I probably wouldn't show much respect to that person. It really comes down to respecting one another.

I respect anyone who shows respect back to me. Each boss I had showed me respect and I showed the same back. Now if I had a bad boss, who was rude or offensive, I probably wouldn't show much respect to that person. It really comes down to respecting one another.

Bosses usually lose respect because they usually tend to treat employees in a really harsh manner. This is why they must understand that treating employees in a really harsh manner will not benefit anyone. They must make it possible for the employees to understand such things in a respectable manner. They always have the option to hire someone else.

I am someone who is now my own boss but in the past when I have had jobs that I had a boss, I always respected them and expected the same in return and that was always how it was.

I believe if you can have a good relationship with your boss it makes life in your current job a lot better and less like you are treading on eggshells.

I am someone who is now my own boss but in the past when I have had jobs that I had a boss, I always respected them and expected the same in return and that was always how it was.

I believe if you can have a good relationship with your boss it makes life in your current job a lot better and less like you are treading on eggshells.
That is correct so you are your own boss now and I believe I will soon become one but for me even in this forum. I do respect all my boss be it online or offline where I work

I think that it goes both the ways. both employees and bosses should respect each other and this co-operation could form a great working environment in every place. Both the employees and the bosses should be caring and try to understand their responsibilities and avoid any kind of discrimination.

Not just the boss, I respect even my co-workers and junior level staff. However, the rule of thumb is I will respect people as long as they respect me, if I don't get respect, I will never respect them. I will respect the boss, however, if he does not respect me, I will not respect him either.

He's literally the one that's putting food on your table so if I had a boss, I will definitely respect him whether or not it's actually genuine. You have much to lose if you choose to disrespect him instead.

Yes I respected my boss through out the time I worked for her. The person I worked for was really a nice person but I don't like the job so I quit when I knew I can make more money online

Yes, I do. He is an amazing leader! He believes in bringing the best out of each and every team member he is managing. The best boss I've ever worked with.

A great boss may be a great leader as well. However, a great boss is also a good person as well and I think that this matters a lot. A good boss must have great qualities and this is one of the main reasons why many people may respect him, including his own employees.

Yes I respected my boss through out the time I worked for her. The person I worked for was really a nice person but I don't like the job so I quit when I knew I can make more money online
You really did the right thing. There's no reason not to respect your boss and if their pay is good, I know a lot of person would still respect their boss even if s/he is very harsh and disrespectful. Coming online to earn better was also a wise decision.

I know a lot of people don't like their bosses for one reason or another. You can not like someone but still have respect for them, however. When it comes to you and the person you work beneath, do you respect them? Is it hard for you to do?

Why won't I respect my boss at work? It is a sign that I don't like my job again. The boss deserves to be respected when work is concerned and one of the ways to show that is by doing the things that they expect you to do at the workplace. A very important aspect of being a good staff.

At first since I was new maybe a no but Yes now I do respect my boss. Respecting one's supervisor is important in any workplace. It helps maintain a positive and professional working relationship, fosters teamwork, and contributes to a more productive and harmonious work environment.

Why won't I respect my boss at work? It is a sign that I don't like my job again. The boss deserves to be respected when work is concerned and one of the ways to show that is by doing the things that they expect you to do at the workplace. A very important aspect of being a good staff.

I think that respecting the boss is essential part of the job. Not all the bosses are bad. There are many great bosses out there as well who may overlook the mistakes made by the employees and give them many chances to mend their ways. A boss may also recognise the talent you may possess and this is why he or she may retain you because you may have the potential to improve.

Well, by right you're supposed to respect your boss first. He was on his own with his or her business or company and you came to apply for job. He accepted your application, employed and started paying you. You owe him respect. It's only when he disrespected you that you can give it to him back or leave the job.

Well, by right you're supposed to respect your boss first. He was on his own with his or her business or company and you came to apply for job. He accepted your application, employed and started paying you. You owe him respect. It's only when he disrespected you that you can give it to him back or leave the job.

All the people are expected to respect their boss and the boss should be respected. This is because bosses are the main reason why you are working in the first place. They deserve to be respected because they are senior and they may co-operate with you under all circumstances.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds