Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you regularly monitor your website's loading speed and take steps to optimize it?

Credits
It appears as the first impression of any visitor on a website. If the page loads slowly, it will have a negative impact on the visitor's initial feedback of the website. To avoid this, we should regularly monitor our website's loading speed and take the necessary steps to optimize it and make the user experience better. What steps do you take to optimize it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am always keeping a check on my site and ensuring that it loads quickly and also loads well on different devices as well such as desktops, laptops, mobile and tablets.

If I find that the site loads slowly on at least one device I look into why. Sometimes it can be the amount of images and content the page needs to load and being able to limit those can help a site load on devices it may struggle on.

Sometimes even the theme can cause a site to load slowly on devices so it is sometimes wise to keep your site looking good but also basic I guess I would say to ensure it loads for everyone.

I wouldn't say I monitor website speed regularly, however, I frequently visit my websites and if I fond my website loading slow, I immediately check the speed and if necessary I will implement strategies to improve website speed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds