Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer to marry from a rich family as financial security?

Inem

Renowned member
Credits
So many people would prefer to marry from rich families so they know that money is not their problems. I personally want to marry from a rich family. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you marry with someone just because he or she has money and you might be financially secure, do you think this marriage will actually work? Marriage will work only when you love each other and you are married because you love. If you marry for money it will not work.

A typical marriage usually last about 45 years and I do not think I will want to stay for 45 years with somebody I do not really love just because of money. Of course I am going to consider someone's financial standing before tying the knot with them but it is not just going to be the main reason.

A typical marriage usually last about 45 years and I do not think I will want to stay for 45 years with somebody I do not really love just because of money. Of course I am going to consider someone's financial standing before tying the knot with them but it is not just going to be the main reason.

I can only say that it is the marriage of our forefathers that usually last 45 years because what we are having in the society today doesn't even worth being called marriage because some don't even last one year and the parties will divorce and end everything.

I can only say that it is the marriage of our forefathers that usually last 45 years because what we are having in the society today doesn't even worth being called marriage because some don't even last one year and the parties will divorce and end everything.
This is actually true because marriage is of nowadays hardly reach up to five years. This is why a lot of people usually go into marriages with people just because they are going to make a lot of money when they eventually divorced in the near future.

So many people would prefer to marry from rich families so they know that money is not their problems. I personally want to marry from a rich family. What about you?
What will happen when the person wakes up tomorrow and say he or she is no longer interested in the marriage because he/she feel that you're useless and lazy because you're not contributing anything financially in the marriage. What are you going to do?

I don't think it's something I would like to try even as a last resort, marrying from a rich family comes with it's own baggage of problems you will always be looked down upon by other members of the family especially if you're not from the same class as them,I wouldn't want to stay with someone I do not love for long years for the purpose of money

This is actually true because marriage is of nowadays hardly reach up to five years. This is why a lot of people usually go into marriages with people just because they are going to make a lot of money when they eventually divorced in the near future.

Exactly! It is just like what we have in most celebrity marriages that we have today. From the looks of it, most of them are only interested in getting financial profit from getting married to someone who is very rich. This is because in a very short period of time, they will file for a divorce and share the property of the person they got married to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds