Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer hot or colder weather?

Hot or cold weather?

• Hot weather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cold weather

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Right in between hot and cold -Perfection!

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your preferences, which do you prefer? A warmer climate, or a colder climate? I prefer colder, because I can't handle hot weather for too long. I get annoyed if I am out too long haha. But cold weather I can handle as I can just bundle up instead. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
For sleeping, I prefer it cold. I have a hard time sleeping if it gets too warm. In general? I like it in the middle.

I always say the best temps are 55 to 65 degrees fahrenheit.

I prefer a warmer climate as I have dry skin and it gets worsened in colder climate.

My body is always very hot and that's why I don't feel comfortable in hot weather. Summer is my worst weather of the season. Unfortunately, it's usually very difficult to have a weather that's good in between cold and hot. This is why I prefer cold weather over hot weather. At least I can cover up when I'm cold.

When it is too hot and I found very difficult to work, I crave winter, and when it is too cold to work and I find my feet and hands freezing, I want summer. :D

It is very difficult for me to tolerate heat because it is not comfortable for me, but I also do not like cold because I have Raynaud's syndrome, so it is difficult for me to tolerate cold temperatures. Therefore, I try to fully enjoy the autumn or spring temperature when it is as comfortable as possible for me

When it is too hot and I found very difficult to work, I crave winter, and when it is too cold to work and I find my feet and hands freezing, I want summer. :D

Seriously, it is always very uncomfortable for me whenever the weather is hot and this is the reason why I struggle so much during summer season. This is because the whole house becomes very hot and uncomfortable for me to stay in. I will always be struggling to sleep at night as well unless I have my air conditioner on.

Too much hot or too much cold can never be good. If it's too hot, everywhere will be uncomfortable and if it's too cold, the same problem will persist but if there is no in between, I'll go with cold weather over the hot one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds