Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you pay the right taxes for your business?

Frank

Captain Junkie
Credits
Tax ignorance is an offense that can be punishable by law. You can never say that you are not aware of a certain tax that you should be paying for the business that you do. So, do you make enquires to know the right taxes that you should pay for yohr business and do you go ahead to pay those taxes?

Advertisement Placeholder
Tax ignorance is an offense that can be punishable by law. You can never say that you are not aware of a certain tax that you should be paying for the business that you do. So, do you make enquires to know the right taxes that you should pay for yohr business and do you go ahead to pay those taxes?

We had a family business and we used to pay the right amount of sales tax in that case. The sales tax is fixed for each and every product. Moreover, we also used to pay commercial property tax as well. So yes, we used to pay the right amount of tax to the government.

With my business of poultry and fish farming, after having the business registration completed, my business address was always usex to send my tax bill to me and the in land business revenue account I need to make payment to. There's nothing like paying the wrong taxes in my business.

That's a smart move I must say. Having everything planned out on the way that you pay your tax for your farm business will help you stay out of trouble. I always tell anyone starting a business that paying of tax should also been seen as a priority.

That's a smart move I must say. Having everything planned out on the way that you pay your tax for your farm business will help you stay out of trouble. I always tell anyone starting a business that paying of tax should also been seen as a priority.

There are so many scammers in my country who are willing to go to any extent when it comes to stealing money from people. If you're not careful with how you go about the payment of your business taxes, some of them are going to pose as the authorities that are supposed to receive the payment and scam your business of it.

I paid taxes when I was running an offline business, I am running online businesses and my businesses are not even registered businesses let along paying taxes. However, I do pay taxes as an individul.

I pay only federal taxes in my business and I'm happy we are not forced to pay state taxes on all earnings from our businesses. I'm paying 15.3% on all taxes for my business. It's an average tax pay rate compared to what other countries pay.

I paid taxes when I was running an offline business, I am running online businesses and my businesses are not even registered businesses let along paying taxes. However, I do pay taxes as an individul.

As long as your business is registered, there's no way you wouldn't pay taxes for it. The government will be on your neck for it and over here in my country, when you don't pay your business taxes, your business will be interfered with which will stop all your business activities.

I pay only federal taxes in my business and I'm happy we are not forced to pay state taxes on all earnings from our businesses. I'm paying 15.3% on all taxes for my business. It's an average tax pay rate compared to what other countries pay.

There are many businesses that tend to pay sales taxes in our country. The fact remains that there are many people who have to pay taxes in one form or the other. Most of the people in our country may not need to pay income taxes in case if they are not earning that much. So, it depends on many factors. Most businessmen have to pay taxes, though.

There are many businesses that tend to pay sales taxes in our country. The fact remains that there are many people who have to pay taxes in one form or the other. Most of the people in our country may not need to pay income taxes in case if they are not earning that much. So, it depends on many factors. Most businessmen have to pay taxes, though.
I don't own the shop building where I have my business. If I did, I would be paying property taxes too. It's on my business only I'm paying the federal taxes on. I hope they will reduce the tax to 10% in next few years. There's a movement about it which we are hoping it's going to bear positive outcome.

I don't own the shop building where I have my business. If I did, I would be paying property taxes too. It's on my business only I'm paying the federal taxes on. I hope they will reduce the tax to 10% in next few years. There's a movement about it which we are hoping it's going to bear positive outcome.

Well, there are many business owners who have rented spaces. There are many reasons for that. They may not be able to afford paying heavy taxes as inflation is very high in our country. In many other countries, the situation is the same. Regardless of that, many people try their best to make it possible for them to pay a low amount of tax as they want to save money.

Well, there are many business owners who have rented spaces. There are many reasons for that. They may not be able to afford paying heavy taxes as inflation is very high in our country. In many other countries, the situation is the same. Regardless of that, many people try their best to make it possible for them to pay a low amount of tax as they want to save money.
If you have a business, you're expected to pay your business taxes. Your business will need a permit to carry out activities in some parts of the world. Without the permit, it's illegal to do anything in the business. There are businesses which have been stopped from selling because they couldn't obtain their permit.

There is no way you are going to have a business that is successfully registered in any country that you are not going to be paying taxis for the businesses because you are generating money from operating the business in that country and its expected of you to pay taxes to the state. There are some business owners who don't like paying taxes but unfortunately there is nothing they can do about it as long as they want to keep running their businesses.

If an online business isn't registered, taxing the business is impossible. It's a benefits freelancers who never their business enjoy but I feel it's not going to be for long. The government is aware of those online businesses not registered, they might be planning on how to start taxing them.

If an online business isn't registered, taxing the business is impossible. It's a benefits freelancers who never their business enjoy but I feel it's not going to be for long. The government is aware of those online businesses not registered, they might be planning on how to start taxing them.
Well, they already have a law where all business (including online business) needs to be registered. However, they are making new laws where even someone selling on ecommerce marketplaces like facebook marketplace needs to register their business

Well, they already have a law where all business (including online business) needs to be registered. However, they are making new laws where even someone selling on ecommerce marketplaces like facebook marketplace needs to register their business

They will never allow individuals to run their businesses without trying to kill them with taxes. The extent governments keep going with their eyes on money and taxes, they might wake up to making a law asking the people to pay taxes for being alive. Businesses that are struggling doesn't matter to them, all of them will be taxed.

My husband and I make sure that we take the right taxes for our business. We never miss it. It is better to pay now than to pay at the court of law later. Taxes are there for a reason. It helps the economy grow.

They will never allow individuals to run their businesses without trying to kill them with taxes. The extent governments keep going with their eyes on money and taxes, they might wake up to making a law asking the people to pay taxes for being alive. Businesses that are struggling doesn't matter to them, all of them will be taxed.
If the law is passed, even selling your old phone through facebook marketplace needs to be done through a registered business. registering a business means they will be tasking your transactions. The governments are run by morons everywhere.

If the law is passed, even selling your old phone through facebook marketplace needs to be done through a registered business. registering a business means they will be tasking your transactions. The governments are run by morons everywhere.

Seriously, it is something that have been very disappointing with how governments have been doing a lot of things they are doing when it comes to running an economy. This is because the things they are supposed to set up in a way that it's going to make things easier for their citizens are the things that they set up in a way that is going to very frustrating for their citizens.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds