Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do You Pay For Forum Posts?

Credits
A lot of forum owners pay for posting. These days it is not easy to build members and content without offering rewards. if you don't offer a reward, you will not have active members on your site. I hire paid posters for my forum. I can't hire on regular basis but I hire posters on my forum once in a while.

Advertisement Placeholder
When a forum is new, you need lots of contents to kick off things and I'm sure that it's not something you can do all alone by yourself no matter how free you are. You need a little bit of extra help to add posts and contents for a period of time. I buy paid posting services for my forum when I started out.

A lot of forum owners pay for posting. These days it is not easy to build members and content without offering rewards. if you don't offer a reward, you will not have active members on your site. I hire paid posters for my forum. I can't hire on regular basis but I hire posters on my forum once in a while.
Having a forum is just like having a new business. You need capital and part of it should be to pay for traffic.

Without constant activity on your forum, it will be hard to make money from it with ads.

You are right! It takes work and capital. It's worth it though, in my opinion. Especially if you love forums!

Having a forum is just like having a new business. You need capital and part of it should be to pay for traffic.

Without constant activity on your forum, it will be hard to make money from it with ads.
You can't pay for traffic for ever for your forum to keep up. It's at the early stages of your journey as a forum owner with the forum being all new that paying for traffic is very necessary.

With my new forum that will be launching, I will be looking for paid posting to help get it going.
This is a really good idea in order to make sure that the content on the forum is engaging. This enables the content which is posted to be of top-tier quality, which is beneficial.

Currently I have about three different forums that I post, and most of them doesn't require any dime from me, all you have to do is to do your daily task and earn.

Starting up a forum is not something easy you have to face a lot of challenges before you can actually succeed, this kinds if things happens.

I can't say in the past I have ever paid for posts on a forum I have run. I found that using post exchanges and even the use of forum post packages was enough for my forum when I was running it and with the promotion I was doing, that helped to bring people in and keep activity going. Would I ever object to paying for posts? No, not at all. If I had the disposable funds and knew that paying for posts would pay off, I would go for it not only would it be helping me but I would also be helping someone else who wants to make some extra funds.

Currently I have about three different forums that I post, and most of them doesn't require any dime from me, all you have to do is to do your daily task and earn.
You're talking about PTP forums where members earn from their posts on the forum. They used to be very popular some years ago unlike how they are not. I can remember back in the days of Postloop, you can make up to $50+ in two weeks from the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds