Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you pay employees weekly or bi-weekly?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you pay your employees weekly or bi-weekly? If I had my own business and employees, I think I'd try to pay weekly, but if it had to be bi-weekly I think we'd make it work. Or do you pay your employees later? Like monthly?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you pay your employees weekly or bi-weekly? If I had my own business and employees, I think I'd try to pay weekly, but if it had to be bi-weekly I think we'd make it work. Or do you pay your employees later? Like monthly?

I work on various websites and i get paid every month. The fact of the matter remains that working online is not that easy. however, it pays off at the end of each month. It all depends on how hard you work. I would usually like to get paid every week or bi-weekly. This is because I may need to manage my expenses and getting paid every week may help a lot.

I work on various websites and i get paid every month. The fact of the matter remains that working online is not that easy. however, it pays off at the end of each month. It all depends on how hard you work. I would usually like to get paid every week or bi-weekly. This is because I may need to manage my expenses and getting paid every week may help a lot.
At the moment I'm getting paid weekly/bi-weekly. I don't think I could wait a month for pay, it'd have to be a weekly or at worst, bi-weekly. But monthly is not sustainable imo and I don't think I'd survive that way. Any job I take, I ask to be paid weekly or bi-weekly. In the past I accepted a job that resulted in them paying me my full pay at once and I'd work the hours off. But it ended up being a bad decision, as I was no longer bringing any money in, and I ran through it pretty fast.

So yeah, weekly or bi-weekly is what I prefer.

At the moment I'm getting paid weekly/bi-weekly. I don't think I could wait a month for pay, it'd have to be a weekly or at worst, bi-weekly. But monthly is not sustainable imo and I don't think I'd survive that way. Any job I take, I ask to be paid weekly or bi-weekly. In the past I accepted a job that resulted in them paying me my full pay at once and I'd work the hours off. But it ended up being a bad decision, as I was no longer bringing any money in, and I ran through it pretty fast.

So yeah, weekly or bi-weekly is what I prefer.

I think that it is possible to sustain yourself every month, even if you get paid every month. However, the fact of the matter remains that your salary should be really high and you should be able to support yourself in the first place. You have to earn every day in order to achieve targets.

These days I pay based on the task. I hire people for certain tasks and I have a fixed pay rate. For instance, I might hire for social media marketing that involves working 30 minutes every day, and I pay x amount. Or, I might hire to write content and my rate will be based on an amount per content. In the past, I used to pay monthly salary.

Personally I have an open structure when it comes to how I pay my workers. This is why I give them the option to choose whether they are going to get their payment on weekly basis or bi-weekly or on monthly basis. So, everything depends on what each employee wants.

These days I pay based on the task. I hire people for certain tasks and I have a fixed pay rate. For instance, I might hire for social media marketing that involves working 30 minutes every day, and I pay x amount. Or, I might hire to write content and my rate will be based on an amount per content. In the past, I used to pay monthly salary.
It's depends on the business which you are operating for me I operate a mini business and I do pay all my workers monthly despite the fact that aid do show them joy daily and Carter for their transportation

It's depends on the business which you are operating for me I operate a mini business and I do pay all my workers monthly despite the fact that aid do show them joy daily and Carter for their transportation

It's only few international companies in my country that used to pay their workers by hourly basis while the rest of companies that are hosted and working here in my country only pay their workers on monthly basis. There's no negotiation about it whatsoever. If it's not good for you, walk away.

Personally I have an open structure when it comes to how I pay my workers. This is why I give them the option to choose whether they are going to get their payment on weekly basis or bi-weekly or on monthly basis. So, everything depends on what each employee wants.

Setting a particular payday is also a great thing to do. This allows you to pay your employees at a specific date. However, creating a bi-weekly pay system is also beneficial. This all depends on when you yourself receive payments from other businesses and clients.

Setting a particular payday is also a great thing to do. This allows you to pay your employees at a specific date. However, creating a bi-weekly pay system is also beneficial. This all depends on when you yourself receive payments from other businesses and clients.

I have a side hustle business of poultry and fish farm which I have been managing for 6 years now, and I have my workers being paid on monthly basis. I can't afford to pay them weekly because of the nature of the business.

I don't have anyone working under me but if I did, I would do bi-weekly or twice a month to be more exact. I think this works best for salary earners though. Some people prefer to have pay every other week exactly or every week.

I like being paid every week. The timing works for me in having the money to manage my weekend with. I tend to have more expenses during the weekend than in the weekdays. If I had workers, I will pay them every week too.

I have a side hustle business of poultry and fish farm which I have been managing for 6 years now, and I have my workers being paid on monthly basis. I can't afford to pay them weekly because of the nature of the business.

I am also planning to start a business in the future. However, I need a lots of training and guidance of people who have been in the business for a long time. I have tried to invest money online, but I suffered from losses. As far as paying employees is concerned, I have noticed that many freelancing platforms have also a bi-weekly system where they tend to pay their freelancers.

I pay my employees bi-weekly. I find it works well for both the business and the employees. It provides a regular and consistent income for them, and it aligns with the payment schedule of many other companies. Paying later, like monthly, might create financial challenges for some employees who need more frequent cash flow to cover their expenses. So, bi-weekly payments strike a good balance between meeting the needs of the employees and maintaining smooth financial operations for the busine

The business nature and operations have a say in how workers are paid but most thrive with weekly and bi-weekly payments of their workers salaries or wages. Workers who are paid monthly have to tell me how they manage to cope. I can't do it for any company. It's wickedness of man to his fellow man.

I don't have anyone working under me but if I did, I would do bi-weekly or twice a month to be more exact. I think this works best for salary earners though. Some people prefer to have pay every other week exactly or every week.

Most people don't really know how to manage money very well which is why they are always running out of money. For that is why they will prefer being paid on weekly basis so that they will keep on having money available to carry out whatever expenses that they need to take care of.

I had an agreement with my staff that payment are to be made monthly. But if he has any need for money, he could ask for advance payment. I do not make payment weekly..

Initially, it was only one of my worker who only wanted to be paid on weekly basis but over a period of time, he decided to change his salary payment structure to paid the same time as every other person that is working for me. Each and every one of them are now receiving their payments on monthly basis. I don't have any problem paying my workers whenever they want as long as they are productive in doing their jobs.

Initially, it was only one of my worker who only wanted to be paid on weekly basis but over a period of time, he decided to change his salary payment structure to paid the same time as every other person that is working for me. Each and every one of them are now receiving their payments on monthly basis. I don't have any problem paying my workers whenever they want as long as they are productive in doing their jobs.

I think that in many cases, employee should have the option to select their own payment structure. This is true, especially if the company has enough cash reserves that may help them pay employees whenever they want to get paid.

I think that in many cases, employee should have the option to select their own payment structure. This is true, especially if the company has enough cash reserves that may help them pay employees whenever they want to get paid.

Well, a company having enough cash reserves doesn't play any role in when their workers get paid to some extent. As long as they are working for the company and under employee contract, whatever that's been agreed upon when they were hired would be how they are getting paid. Should that change, they will be asked to renew the contract.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds