Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you pay employees out of pocket?

I'm a freelancer, so in my situation, I do all my projects on my own. I don't outsource projects.

I only take as many projects as I can handle without needing anyone's help because I feel more satisfied when I do important things independently.

So I don't have any employees at the moment.

This is also the same way I carry out my freelance jobs because I know it's something that I can be able to do on my own which doesn't necessarily require me to hire another person to do it for me. Also, I try as much as possible to take on jobs that I can be able to complete within the deadline I have agreed with the client to deliver the job. There are some jobs that I will never consider taking based on the money a client is willing to pay for it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have paid my staff out of my pockets multiple times. It takes a long time to generate profits on your business but you will have to start paying your staff as soon as you hire them. YOu will be paying off your pockets uintil you start generating income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds