Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you only do voice/on cam meetings now?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to having a meeting for work, do you usually do voice or on camera meetings? Ever since Covid came around and moved people to working from home, many have decided to stay home instead of going to the office. Now more than ever, people are deciding to work from home.

Do you prefer to do meetings via voice/cam instead of in person in an office? I think the ease of use that comes from voice/cam meetings is what is a big selling point in working from home instead.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depend on the kind of conversation the board want to say or bring to board that will choose either the meet will be on camera or voice

Nah, we have them in the office. We seldom have voice meetings. We never do video ones. We had more of these types of meetings during 2020 and 2021 cause half the office was working from home on and off.

I prefer a mix of the two especially in this era of hybrid working. I'll not want to lose touch socially as most online meetings are usually work mode or business minded and there's rarely time for catch-up there.

It's very easy nowadays talking to people on video calls or doing conference call online , we normally do video call between my friends who are scattered all over the world once awhile .

Even after the covid, my former workplace still believed in on-site meetings. There were so many times I tried to initiate that we take things online but it was not working out. I created a whatsapp group, it was inactive. I had to give up.

Some business that has many branches are still doing voice on cam meeting instead of gathering together in a place , but because of the distance barrier , voice on cam meeting is a better alternatives .

I use all sorts of communication tools for meeting and other sorts of communications, I use messaging apps, voice calls, video calls, as well as live chats to talk with my workers.

When it comes to having a meeting for work, do you usually do voice or on camera meetings? Ever since Covid came around and moved people to working from home, many have decided to stay home instead of going to the office. Now more than ever, people are deciding to work from home.

Do you prefer to do meetings via voice/cam instead of in person in an office? I think the ease of use that comes from voice/cam meetings is what is a big selling point in working from home instead.
No, we rarely have online meetings. If there is one, that means it's very important. Sometimes during it, we all need to turn on microphones and cameras so they can see us and discuss something.

No, we rarely have online meetings. If there is one, that means it's very important. Sometimes during it, we all need to turn on microphones and cameras so they can see us and discuss something.
This is the best way to do an online meeting and I think Zoom is the best application you can use for online meetings. Having so much online meetings may be very tiring

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds