Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you offer free trials in your business?

I have also offered free freelancing samples to my clients in the past and I think that this is the best way to make a customer realise what you are capable of doing. However, offering free trials is a bit hard when you conduct business online.

Whenever the samples of the job that I've done for another client which is almost exactly the same thing that you want me to do for you is not enough to prove that I am capable of doing the job for you, then I will not be interested in taking up the job by providing a free trial service before you can be convinced that I'm going to do the job.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever the samples of the job that I've done for another client which is almost exactly the same thing that you want me to do for you is not enough to prove that I am capable of doing the job for you, then I will not be interested in taking up the job by providing a free trial service before you can be convinced that I'm going to do the job.

Well, there are many kinds of businesses that may have no problem offering different kinds of samples. For example, a freelancer could offer different kinds of samples that may enable the client to judge the level of an freelancer in the best manner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds