Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you network for your forum?

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
Networking is finding and connecting with others. It's about developing relationships.

In business, networking is a great way to share resources and conduct B2B operations.

But it can also get your customers if you play your cards right.

Why couldn't networking help with marketing your forum?

Find influencers and prominent figured that would help make your forum better if they were members. Network with them. Build a relationship and invite them to your forum.

How do you all feel about this form of marketing? Are any of your practicing it? Can you give real-world examples to help others on this forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
My "networking" consists of wearing this to local astronomy club meetings and whenever we go out to large centers of activity like a shopping mall.
It's funny, but I've had several people (male and female) walk up to me and start asking questions when at our local malls and talking about their interest in astronomy.
I also made up some "business cards" with the website address on it that I carry with me to hand out when someone shows interest.

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 3.55.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 12.04.04 AM.png

Last edited:
My "networking" consists of wearing this to local astronomy club meetings and whenever we go out to large centers of activity like a shopping mall.
It's funny, but I've had several people (male and female) walk up to me and start asking questions when at our local malls and talking about their interest in astronomy.
I also made up some "business cards" with the website address on it that I carry with me to hand out when someone shows interest.

View attachment 76 View attachment 77
I like that.

I do the shirt and business card thing for my outdoor brand. It isn't a forum. It's a local brand, but it works.

I have "#BLUFFAGE" on the back of the t-shirts. They ask what it is and I explain it's my made up work for bluffs in the forest.

I also put a QR code on my business cards so that people can see my 50+ trail guides which are free and also a link to my website.

Great way to promote things!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds