Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you need an alarm clock to wake up?

Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
I rarely need one anymore. I have a set time I go to bed & get up. It's been working for me for many years now. Only time I use it is to wake up with my husband for him to go to work. I'm not up at 4:30 am! lol I really appreciate the weekends when I don't have to get up early because then my sleep is uninterrupted & I feel more refreshed when I do wake up for the day.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not a must to set an Alarm Clock before you wake up if you put mind at things you do, for example if you are to resume work by 7:00am as a worker in an Organization, you won't still be on bed by 6:00am depending on the distance to your office

I thought I would but I don't really need an alarm clock, it turns out that my brain knows when its time to check the time and get ready to wakeup for school, somehow it always knows and never misses, wakes me up at the exact time I need foe school. The funny thing is that my mother keeps knocking on my door attempting to wake me up although I am already awaken.

If my sleep time is at least 7 hours, I do not need an alarm clock to wake up. For instance, if I want to get up at 5, and if I can go to bed before 10 in the evening, I can easily wake up at 5.

Having a set routine really helps with feeling rested. I do the same but with 8h of sleep.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds