Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you make playlists on YouTube for music?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I am working on making some just so I have some music organized and ready to listen to. It is easier than sorting through all my files and organizing those right now. I have a ton of music to go through. Do you make playlists on YouTube for music?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a playlist for songs I like, but I mostly use Spotify for my music and musical playlist needs. I have well over 10 playlists. What I found out, is that you can create playlists with 10,000 songs. As long as you're on Spotify for PC, you can play songs in order instead of on shuffle. I know on mobile it forces you to shuffle the playlist. But you can search for an artist and play just their songs, in order. So I just use that. So far I have one playlist with 10,000 songs, and one with over 6000 that I'm building up. And eventually I will use them as a playlist for hangouts and just general gaming.

When I had access to YouTube music as I was offered a free trial, I did make a playlist that I could listen to but since I no longer have YouTube Premium I no longer really use their services now for music.

I now use Amazon Music which I feel is a lot better than YouTube music and also more affordable as well for me when I buy the family plan.

Yes, I made like 2-3 playlist of hip-hop music from the 80s-90s that I liked a lot and I kept them private, I think I made others a long time ago but I don't even remember what they were called or in what accounts I did them, although honestly where I have created more playlists is on Spotify, there I have more playlists created.

I don't use YouTube music or YouTube TV. I don't even use my YouTube channel for much. The main thing I do on YouTube is watching movie trailers and watching videos for educational purposes.

I use Spotify services for streaming music and it's where I've created multiple playlists for different kinds of songs I like listening to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds