Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you make more money during the holiday season?

Online yes I do make more money during holidays than when I am not on holidays or during when I am in school . During the school season I mostly concentrate in my study and I have little time to make money on the internet.
Probably, I am actually anticipating this holiday season because I will have the opportunity to venture into some things I have not been able to go into before. During the holiday season the opportunities to make money both online and offline is always high.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, I am actually anticipating this holiday season because I will have the opportunity to venture into some things I have not been able to go into before. During the holiday season the opportunities to make money both online and offline is always high.
Yes this is only for people that have a skill to offer offline. They can use the holiday as an opportunity to make some extra cash online and offline. Are you an offline skill worker ?

Yes this is only for people that have a skill to offer offline. They can use the holiday as an opportunity to make some extra cash online and offline. Are you an offline skill worker ?
I am much more interested in the online space. I will be very active in the online space to make some good amount of money for myself. I also have the opportunity to learn some things.

Actually I do earned alot of money during my holidays simply because I choose to worked hard for it and I have no or less burden of duty to perform so that gives me enough time to participate.

I am much more interested in the online space. I will be very active in the online space to make some good amount of money for myself. I also have the opportunity to learn some things.
What I actually meant is that since you are very much interested to concentrate online , do you also have another job you are doing offline that is also generating you some money ?

That's actually the best time for me to make money online as I would be relaxed and I my thing my own way. The thing is that it's very difficult to work online while school session is still on.

I think it is based on the type of business that one decides to operate. Some businesses are geared towards a specific season, so naturally the profit margins would be elevated during a certain period

Blog, YouTube's and others should bring more revenue during the holiday season because many people have free time to visit website and youtube during this time. In my former blog, I usually recorded high numbers of traffic during the holiday season.

What I actually meant is that since you are very much interested to concentrate online , do you also have another job you are doing offline that is also generating you some money ?
I don't have any offline job at the moment. The reason is because I am a student and I also have some business ideas I would like to start. But getting a job offline is not in my plans.

If it is online you are working you can make more money during the holiday season especially if you're a student. There is always an increment to the amount of money I make during holiday seasons.

I think that students might have had great opportunity to make money online during their holiday season. However, many students focus more on spending their holidays rather than working online.

Actually I can say I have made alot of income during the pandemic simply because my time was not limited to any specific activities. though it can't be compared because I have to make myself not to be stressed.

I think that students might have had great opportunity to make money online during their holiday season. However, many students focus more on spending their holidays rather than working online.
Students who have interest in working online will actually capitalise on that opportunity to make some good amount of money for themselves. You have to understand that not everyone is interested in making money online and some people derive joy is spending quality time with their family.

Good for you that you are actually anticipating this holiday, equally I am also anticipating it as well but the amount of money I would spend is also something I am considering but it comes with the festivity.

During the holidays is when I make much money do you know why because during this period I will have enough time to spend online working it's very convenient to me

I really make more money during holidays because it's the right time I have less things doing like going to school , reading in the library, so I focused on things that will earn me money.

Actually I can say I have made alot of income during the pandemic simply because my time was not limited to any specific activities. though it can't be compared because I have to make myself not to be stressed.
People that were able to utilise opportunity available in the online space really make money from the pandemic. This was a good time for many people as they were able to make money without stress.

Good for you that you are actually anticipating this holiday, equally I am also anticipating it as well but the amount of money I would spend is also something I am considering but it comes with the festivity.
Yeah, that is very true but personally I wouldn't spend much money. I am much more interested in making some good amount of money for myself in this festive season.

If you own a business, be it big or small or just run a general site/blog and make an earning through ad revenue - do you see an increase in your money during the holiday season?

I was talking with someone who mentioned he doesn't see an increase but from I have heard, this is not the case for most people. Do you make more money during the holiday season?
Actually yes because I am working online and have to work any time until I grow my own business and don't need to do anything during holidays.

There is nothing special during holidays except if you are someone how is participating in a contest or something like that then you could win something, contests are not limited for holidays but the long of the year.

I really make more money during holidays because it's the right time I have less things doing like going to school , reading in the library, so I focused on things that will earn me money.
I can understand why you make more money on holidays because of your school at least you have more time for your self and your side hustle as well which keeps the body and soul together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds