Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Love Going Out Or Staying Home?

wasi90lk

Addicted member
Credits
Personally I do not mind staying at home, as long as I have internet connection and a laptop (or PC).

I also do not mind going out, provided I do something fun.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I love going out but once in a while I need to take a break and relax at home. If I had to choose one to do for the rest of my life I would choose staying home because I can do whatever I want haha.

I stay at home most of the time, but I love going out and playing football.

Football is the best sport ever.

Yes, staying home can be quite fun. I prefer staying home if I have a laptop with internet connection or Xbox 360.

Thanks for clarifying with us again that you like being at home.

I like staying at home, but sometimes I do like to go out. I like it when I'm out and my parents are not around! :)

Honestly, I don't think anyone would want to be trapped inside their house. :p

There is no place like home. But everyone needs their outdoor activity.

I much prefer to go out and be out and about than stuck in if I have the choice however it really depends on the weather, if it's an awful day then I would as many would rather be in doors snuggled up but when the warmer weather comes around I am much happier to be out doors.

It depends on my mood. After a long tiring week of work, I love to relax at home. Have a cup of coffee and laze around. But sometimes it gets too boring and the weather is nice. At such times, I love to go out and roam around especially if my friends are around.

I prefer staying Home currently because there are many things that are needed to work for my business.

I definitely prefer to stay home! I have very bad social anxiety and I hate being in public all together. Even at home my anxiety is high but at least I'm in my comfort zone. It drives my friends nuts because I never want to go out and do anything with them. They always take it the wrong way like I just don't like them or something but it's just I'm to nervous to do it.

I'm such a home-buddy, my friends hate me sometimes. :hehe: But on weekends, I try to go out as much as possible. It's kind of draining staying home all the time especially when you just watch movies or tv shows. On weekdays, however, I'd like to just stay home and sleep early so I won't feel tired at work the next day.

Personally, I am more of an indoors person. That's probably because my hobbies, like gaming and reading books can be done at home. I do go out often to malls and other occasions. When my friends invite me to come over for a get-together or reunion, I go. Why spoil the fun? :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds