Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you love blogging?

cpvr1

Website
www.virtualpetlist.com
Credits
Over the years, I've been a huge fan of running forums, but blogging is my second favorite thing to do online now because blogging to me is like having your own personal online journal, but everyone can read what you're publishing.

So, do you love blogging? How often do you tend to blog?

Advertisement Placeholder
I love blogging. I have been known to write several blog articles per day; however it is difficult to maintain that rhythm for an extended period of time.

I know organizations that only blog once per week, once per month and once per year.

I love blogging and especially love being a pain in the butt and raising awareness about things that are important to me like political corruption. I post as much and as often as I can, usually multiple times per day.

I really love blogging. I can share my thoughts with anyone and then get feedback and comments on said thoughts. It can also become really addicting if you are blogging constantly.

I love blogging and writing in general. It helps me stay creative and sometimes it is just good to vent. :)

I love blogging too- but there are many blogs that just repeat words from each other and I think that is hyperproduction- it's now hard to find blog with original, creative content. Of course, you can not innovate something new in blogging, but I somehow always feel the difference when someone is writing based on their knowledge and experience and when someone just rewrites what others said before him

I really do enjoy it, but there are parts that are so hard, that it almost makes it too hard for me to blog. And I don't have a ton of time on my hands, which is another issue that I do have.

Yes, I love to blog as well. I think you have to if you want a successful one. Otherwise, it will be like pulling teeth to maintain any kind of schedule or enthusiasm. It will also show in your writing. As far as frequency it varies from blog to blog. Some are a few times a week, others a few times a month. I only have one where I do daily posts.

If I didn't love it, I don't think that I would be able to do it. Even if I was getting paid for it, I think it would be pretty hard. For me blogging comes easy because I like what I'm blogging about and I get excited telling people about my subjects.

Yes. It has become a creative outlet for me. Something I take pride in and joy from knowing I can help someone out there. I also like to make people laugh so when I do a funny post and see it being shared a lot, it makes me happy.

I will be honest and say yes but not all the time. It is a lot of work and sometimes I just sit here and stare at the screen. I can become quite frustrated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds