Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you listen to songs/musics at night?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I really like to listen to songs/musics at night since the night is so chill and relaxed it simply feels differently and your mood changes a lot. I really enjoy of the dark for some reason of that feeling being with yourself while you are thinking about life at the chilled night with a chilling music/song that is playing... I really like doing so it can even change a mood from the worst to the best in a matter of seconds that's how good this is. But what about you do you listen to songs/musics at night?

Advertisement Placeholder
I also like listening to music at night when I am on bed and I love listening to blues

I used to listen to songs like 5 years ago, but nowadays I sleep immediately after lying down because of a tiresome day. But I can say this from experience, you'll sleep peacefully if you listen to a favorite song.

Generally speaking, I do not listen to music at night. I watch movies and TV shows instead. Normally I listen to music when I am working in the kitchen, going on a walk, or when I am in the bathroom. IN the past, I used to listen to music in order to get to sleep quickly. I mostly listened to instrumental music.

I do listen music at night very often. I do this my way which always pleasurable to me by using things like headphones, ear pods or earpiece. With any of the listed, I can really feel each and every lyrics with tunes of the music. Night music is always chilling and makes me sleep fast. 😎

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds